Goodbye

Exactly three months ago, I asked Rin out and her answer was a yes. Today we were going on a date. I brought Rin to a fancy restaurant and she was very nervous.
She sat across from me waiting for our food. She was in a dress my step mother allowed her to borrow. It was a yellow dress that went to her ankles with long sleeves. She was wearing white half inch heels.
Though no matter how pretty the dress was, she herself was more beautiful. Her bright cerulean eyes, her wonderful golden hair, her perfect features.
If you looked up perfect in the dictionary, you'd find a picture of her.
"Len... Len... Len!" Rin was calling my name.
"Huh? Oh, yes, sweetie?"
"Were you even listening to me?"
"No... I'm sorry... I was just being fascinated by your cuteness."
She blushed. "Well I guess I should say it again. I believe this will be our last date together."
"What do you mean?"
"Well... My mom found a job in another country... So we're going to be moving to France. Though I'll always call you. I guess on a new number though..."
"So... You're going away... But... But you can't go." I could hear a hint of sadness in my voice, sounding like I was about to cry. I took a deep breath. I do not like crying in public.
"But I got to, Len. When I'm old enough, I'll move back her myself and I'll find you. I promise, Len."
"But... That'll be four years until your eighteen..."
"I know... I'll miss you a lot. Just remember I love you."
"Okay... I love you too."
Our food arrived and Rin and I sat in silence eating.
I paid and we waited outside waiting for-crap I forgot his name... He's the limo driver, we were waiting for him.
"Rin... Keep this to remember me." I pulled out a pocket watch with and L in cursive on it from my pocket. I put it in her hand.
"Len... Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Then take this to remember me." She took her necklace off and put it in my hand. It had a yellow butterfly on it.
"Okay." I hugged and and she hid her face in my chest.
I felt my chest becoming wet. She was crying.
I stroked the back of her head. "It'll be okay, Rin. You'll come back like you said and we'll be together again."
"So this'll be our late together..."
"No it won't. When you come back, we'll go on a date. Anywhere you want to go."
"Okay." She wiped her tears away and smiled at me. "I'll call you everyday. Ooh, we could Skype together and I'll tell you all about France. And you can tell me all about our friends and the Music Club."
"Alright. We'll do that." I kissed her forehead.
The limo pulled up next to us and he drove us to Rin's house and then back to mine. I ran up to my room and sobbed into my pillow.
My one true love is going away.
The day Rin had to go, I went over to Rin's house.
"Len!" She ran up to hug me.
"I came to say goodbye."
"Rin, hurry it up. We gotta go or we'll miss the plane." Rinto said from the car.
"Just one second!" She said. "Well... Goodbye my love."
"Goodbye my darling." I kissed her and watched her get into the car. I watched as they drove off.
Today is the first time I cried in public.