Future Time

(I'm sorry, I just need to end it. I want to work on another story but anyways, here is the ending.)
I woke up to screaming children. Kyo and Yuki. Can't they ever learn to not scream to wake Rin and I up?
Rin and I were now 35 with two twins who strangely looked alike at the age of 10. Usually opposite gender twins don't look alike since they were from two eggs. And you know what I mean when I say eggs.
"Geez, Rin and I were up late last night doing paper work. Can't you let us sleep?" I looked at the two twins who had finally stopped screaming.
"Nope! We're huuuungry. Can you make us breakfast? And then you can go back to sleep." Yuki said, her blue eyes shining from the sunlight that went through the window.
"Rin."
"I made them breakfast yesterday. It's your turn." She turned on her side so her back was facing us.
I got up and walked to the kitchen with Yuki and Kyo following me.
"Daddy's got silly underwear. They're like shorts but not!" Yuki said.
"I've got silly underwear too." Kyo said. "But I think mine are cool since they've got that Batman symbol on it."
I made them pancakes with bacon and eggs and they quickly gobbled it down.
I went back to mine and Rin's bedroom and laid besides her, wrapping my arms around her. She rested her head on my chest.
"I'll make them some toast tomorrow." Rin said, sleepily. "How can those two wake up so early? It's 8:57. You've been gone for 20 minutes."
"I don't know but I'd love to just go back to sleep."
"Me too."
"I love you, Rinny-boo."
"I love you too, Lenny-boo."
Rin and I kept our nicknames for each other. We thought they were just too cute and held so much memories to change nicknames.
I was happy. I was married to the love of my life, Rin. We have two twins, Yuki and Kyo. Yuki being short for Yukira. The twins mostly looking like Rin, the golden hair, pretty blue eyes, perfect features. I never knew anyone would look so perfect like Rin. But now we have two mini Rin's.
Rin and I are actors. And sometimes, we'll get Yuki and Kyo to be in the movies. They love acting.
I was happy. No. I was not happy. I am happy. I always will be happy. There will be no 'was'. There will be an 'am'.