The Park

During school this week, I got to know Rin more. She has an older brother named Rinto. What she says is that he looks exactly like her but if she was a boy. She lives with her mom and brother. Apparently her dad left her mom. Kinda sounds like my family but instead of my mom taking me, my dad did.
I promised Rin to hang out with her this weekend and the weekend finally arrived. I was thinking about bringing her to a pond where it could just be her and me. And we could have a picnic together. I asked James to help me pack some food. We made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I grabbed a banana and an orange. We made some lemonade and put it in a basket.
I then ran upstairs and changed into a white tank top, a yellow plaid buttoned shirt, jeans, and my flip flops. It was a nice Spring day. It was perfect for my picnic plan. I ran back to the kitchen, grabbed the basket and ran outside. I told Rin I'd meet her at the park. I ran all the way to the park and started panting. I wasn't really a person who liked exercise.
About 5 minutes later, Rin started walking towards me. She was wearing a yellow dress and white sandals. She looked gorgeous.
"So what're we doing?" She asked me.
"We're going to have a picnic."
"A picnic? I've never had a picnic before."
"Well, this'll be your first and I get to be the one to experience your first picnic with you."
"Yup."
"Well, let's go." I took her hand and started walking. I thought I saw a light blush on her face.
I took her to a pond where no one else was.
"Shi- shitzu... I forgot the blanket..." I said.
"It's fine. We can just sit on the ground."
"No. I don't want you to ruin your dress." I set the basket on the ground and unbuttoned my shirt. I set it on the ground and sat on it.
Rin sat down next to me.
I pulled out two plates and handed one to her. I grabbed the two PB&J's and set one on each plate. I grabbed two cups and the container full of lemonade. I poured the lemonade into the cups.
"I made the sandwiches and lemonade... With help." I took a bite of the sandwich.
"Well thank you, Len." Rin smiled and took a bite of the sandwich.
"You're welcome." I smiled back at her. Her smile was definitely perfect. Nothing could describe how perfect it was.
I wanted to kiss her but I didn't want to make anything awkward between us.
Her and I ate and talked. I learned a new thing about her, she loves cats.
We finished eating and I put everything back in the basket, including my shirt.
We walked back to her house. It was a one story house. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, and what Rin calls a work room.
Their 'work room' has a desk with a laptop on it and a chair to sit on, and another desk with paper, pencils, and pens in a cabinet with another chair to sit on.
Rin led me inside the house saying she'd clean my shirt for me. I handed her my plaid shirt and she brought it to one of the bathroom where there is a washing and drying machine. She put it in the washing machine and her brother came into the room.
He looked me up and down and made this disgusted look and forced himself to smile.
"So you're this Len kid she keeps mentioning. Don't do anything stupid to her and I won't have to kick the shit out of you." He left the room.
"I'm sorry about my brother.. He's kinda over protective of me." Rin said as she watched Rinto leave.
"It's fine."
Rin and I watched TV until my shirt was cleaned. I put it on and said goodbye. I was tempted to give her a goodbye kiss but I didn't. I went home and went to my room. I laid down on my bed and thought about my day with Rin. I fell asleep mid-thought.