She Love's Me

Rin told me she wanted to speak to me alone so Kaito and Miku left us. Rin had a smile on her face but then her smile vanished.
"Rin! Is something wrong?!" I panicked.
"I can't do it... I had something important to tell you but... I can't..." She looked down at the ground.
"Y'know you can tell me anything? We're good friends, we can tell each other everything. Anything that's on our mine."
"Well... I love you, Lenny." She said in a soft whisper.
"What was that? I couldn't hear you." I lied to her. I just wanted her to say it louder.
"I-I said I love you." She said louder, maybe a little bit too loud but no one really heard.
I kissed her forehead.
"I love you too." I smiled at her.
She hugged me and cried into my chest.
"Why're you crying, Rinny?"
"Happy tears." She pulled her face away from my chest and smiled up at me. I can now confirm she doesn't wear makeup since her pretty face isn't getting all messy. Or maybe it's waterproof makeup. Does that stuff even exist? Oh well.
I picked her up and spun her around. She was giggling. What a wonderful giggle she has. She snorts a little and it's so adorable.
I put her back on her feet and kissed her cheek.
"We'll c'mon. We don't want to be late to class."

After school, Rin and I walked to an art shop. I told her I'd buy her anything. She kept refusing but I got her to let me.
She grabbed a sketchbook and a stack of huge paper. She said it was good paper to paint on.
I paid for all her stuff and I brought her to an ice cream shop. I got banana flavor and she got orange flavor.
"Thank you, Lenny. But I feel like I should pay you back." Rin said after she sat down on a chair outside.
"Don't pay me back. Think of it as a gift." I smiled at her.
I looked down at her ice cream.
"Can I try?" I asked her.
"Uh... Alright."
"Hmm... I want you to feed me." I opened my mouth. "Aah~"
"Okay..." She put some ice cream on her spoon and put it in my mouth.
Orange is good but not as good as banana.
I put some of my ice cream onto my spoon.
"Do you want to try some of mine?"
"Okay." She opened her mouth and I put the spoon in her mouth.
I pulled the spoon out of her mouth and some of the ice cream went onto her bottom lip.
I stood up and walked over to her. She looked up at me confused. I licked away the ice cream and she immediately turned bright red. She covered her face and I sat back down.
"Aw. How can I see your cuteness?" I said.
"Y-you're not allowed!"
"Wuah! Rinny is so mean!"
"Sh-shut up!"
I finished eating my ice cream. After her blush went away, she finished her ice cream.
I walked her home, her and in mine. We said our goodbye's and I walked back home, which is the only exercise I'll be getting today. 1 mile. Too much for me who's super lazy.
I went home, ran to my room, and screamed into my pillow.
Mary walked into my room.
"What's wrong, Len?" She asked me.
I sat up. "The girl I love loves me too. Hehe."
"Ah. Love. Well at least nothing bad happened. Do you want anything?"
"No, thanks."
She left the room.
I laid back down and just rolled around in my bed. I was so happy.