Rin's Thoughts

Rin's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch when I finally realized what I was drawing. Len. I was drawing Len. He's been on my mind a lot lately and I don't know why. I'd talk to Rinto about it but he's been busy with school work. He's failing in French class so he's been doing a lot of studying.
I continued my drawing of Len. I was drawing him the day we went to the park. Him sitting on his shirt, wearing only his tank top and his jeans. Along with his flip flops.
The sun hit his eyes that it made them sparkle. His hair seemed so soft. I bet there's a lot of girls at school who love him. Like, maybe Miku or Luka or Meiko.
Rinto came into the living room.
"My little study break. Fantastic." He sat down besides me and looked at what I was drawing. "Ah, you're drawing that Len kid. What, you like him or something, girly?"
"N-no..." I looked away.
"You stutter when you lie. You do like him."
I stayed silent, not knowing what to say.
"Just remember, girly, if he breaks your heart, I'll break his." he cracked his knuckles and stood up. "Well, back to studying for me."
I finished my drawing, along with coloring it, in an hour. I then went to my room and grabbed my diary I hide under my mattress. I then wrote in it.
'Dear Diary,
I'm confused a little. Do I love Len Kagamine in a friend way or much more than that? I believe my brother thinks I love him more than that and maybe he's right. Maybe I should talk to him about it, he'd know. He knows everything, except French apparently. What're the things about love? 1. Your heart beats a little faster, 2. Feeling warm, 3. Butterflies in the stomach. I think that's what Rinto told me a few months ago. I do feel warm on the inside when I'm around Len. And my heart does beat a little faster every time I see him. My stomach feels like there's butterflies in it when I think about him. Maybe I do love him. I'll just go ask Rinto. Goodbye for now, Diary.
Rin'
I shut my diary and stuck it back under my mattress.
I walked to Rinto's room. He was sitting at his desk mumbling French words.
"Rinto... Sorry to bother you bu-"
"I'm busy." He cut me off and gave me this mad look.
"But... Okay..." I was about to walk out but he stopped me when he said, "wait."
I walked over to his bed and sat down. He walked over to me and sat besides me.
"Alright, girly, what's wrong?" He asked.
"I think I do love him, Rinto, but I don't know what to do."
"Just tell him. That's all you got to do. I know you can do it, don't get all shy."
"Okay... I can do that. I'll tell him when I see him at school tomorrow."
"Ah, oui. Bonne chance, girly"
I secretly was learning French on an app I found so I knew he said 'ah, yes. Good luck, girly.'
"Merci, Rinto" I smiled at him, saying 'thank you, Rinto' to him in French.
He gave me this surprised look and I ran to my room.
I plopped down on my bed and fell asleep excited and nervous about tomorrow.
I awoke and got ready for school. Mom dropped me off and I saw Len talking to Kaito and Miku. I ran over to them.
"Good morning, Rin." they all said in unison.
"Good morning. Len, can I talk to you alone?" I asked him.
Kaito and Miku gave each other this look and walked away.
This is it. I'm going to tell him.