Five Years Later

Over the years, Rin and I started talking less and less. It was depressing but we just became too busy to talk to each other.
Her, she was busy with school and helping her mother with work.
Me, I was busy with school, the music club, and helping my father with his work. He wanted me to take over the work when he retired at age 70.
I was now 19. Walking around town with a girl named Alice. Her father and mine thought it'd be great for us to marry. For work. All for work. All my father talks about is work and my step mother.
Alice had long blonde hair and green eyes. She was a few inches shorter than me.
"Len. Len. Len!" I heard Alice the third time she called my name. I was too distracted by a girl that looked like Rin. But, she was probably still in France. She probably found some guy even greater than me.
"Yes, Alice, dear?" I asked her.
"I asked you what we were going to do for our wedding. Should we have it outside or inside?"
"Ah. Well let's do it outside at the beach."
The girl who looked like Rin looked at me and smiled. "Lenny-boo!" She ran over to me and hugged me.
This girl was Rin. She still had her beautiful, soft golden hair. It was longer than it was from the last time I talked to her, which was a year ago. Her blonde hair now reached her mid-back and was in a French braid.
The light of the sun hit her cerulean eyes, making them shine.
"Rinny-boo... I've missed you." I hugged her back.
"Ahem." Alice had an expression of anger. She pulled me away from Rin and hugged my arm. "Leave my fiancé alone!"
"Your fiancé?" Rin looked like she was about to cry.
"Alice, off my arm right now. And it's an arrange marriage for work. Though dad did say he'll stop the arranged marriage if you ever came back. And you are." I shook Alice off my arm since she refused to let go and hugged Rin, which she hugged me back.
"So you're just going to leave me for this dumb girl?" Alice asked, angrily.
"She's not a dumb girl. She's a perfect, gorgeous girl who I love so much."
Alice stomped away.
"Len... I've missed you so much." Rin said and she kissed my cheek.
"I've missed you too."
Rin's brother, Rinto, walked over to us with a backpack on his back and carrying two suitcases.
"Rin, c'mon, we gotta go to the hotel." He said.
"You two can just stay at my house. There's enough room for all of us." I said.
"That's because you live in a mansion. Alright, let's go!" Rin said. She grabbed a suitcase from Rinto.
"I'll carry the other one." I pointed to the suitcase in his hand.
"Alright." Rinto handed me a suitcase and we all walked to my house. At least we weren't that far from the house.
Today was a fantastic day. I got to see Rin once again. And that damned arranged marriage got canceled.