1. α ρℓα¢є тσ ¢αℓℓ нσмє

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Chapter 1: A place to call home.
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
By the time i got there it was already night.

I stopped in front of the huge gate and got out of the car.

My grandmothers lawyer got out of his car once he saw me.

"You must be Y/n." He held out his hand.

"yeah, i am" I took his hand in my.

"ok, so lets get straight into it. Your grandmother left this house for you. Well, actually for your cousin, but since she isn't over 18 yet she can't inherit it. So our other option was you." He explained.

"These are the keys. They open the gates and more places around the property. It's huge." He handed me the keys and a folder filled with papers and an envelope on top.

"this is everything you need to know about your grandmother. she made me promise that you'll read the letter. i don't know what it says or what it's about, but i'm assuming it's about you."

We walked up to the gate and he started tapping numbers into the keypad.

"1927. if you want to change it you'd have to get a new keypad, this one's a little outdated."

He turned to me. "well. enjoy your stay! your cousin should be inside. i'm officially retiring." he walked to his car and drove off.

I got into my car and started driving down the trail.

Once i finally got to the actual house i got out and stared at it. Is this really all mine?

i walked up to the house and unlocked the door. i sat the folders on a nearby desk and started to walk around the house. or mansion i should say.

everything here was so victorian. the furniture, the walls, even the dishes.

i walked into the closes room with a couch in it and plopped down, shutting my eyes.

"i would sleep on the other couch. it's much softer and can turn into a bed."

i jumped up so quickly and turned around. "Jessi! Well, my real name is luren but i prefer Jessi, it's my middle name." she stood there holding her hand out. i stood there and looked at her in fear. who is she?

"hello. it's Jessi. your cousin." she snapped her fingers in my face.

i swatted them away and look at her. "your my cousin?" i calmed down but still kept my guard up, just incase she try's something.

"yeah! i would've contacted you on my own but, whoever grandmas lawyer was said he had already did." she explained. "come on, i'll show you to your room." she grabbed my arm and dragged me up the stairs.

"slow down!" i semi shouted as she came to a halt. "Jesus"

"here's your room! it has its own bathroom also, so you don't have to share one with the other-" she slapped her hand over her mouth.

"with the wha-" i tried to speak but she cut me off. "i'm going to bed! have a good night Y/n!" she ran off into her bedroom.

Spooked out i walked back downstairs to get my stuff.

While grabbing my suitcase the was a loud bang from the wall, making me jump.

I quickly grabbed everything and carried them upstairs.

once i got upstairs there was another bang, making me zoom down the hallway into my room.

i slammed the door and locked it. "what the hell was that?" i said to myself.

i sat like that for a while before looking around the room.

it was huge. very victorian, just like the rest of the house.

i walked towards a door and opened it. it was a huge closet filled with clothes, purses, shoes, jewelry and more.

i walked around admiring the clothes, checking the sizes to see if they could fit me, or if i could could sew them to my size.

i walked out and went to open the other door, which was the bathroom. it was beautiful and huge, and it smelled good.

i went back to my suitcase and grabbed an outfit to sleep in.

i walked back to the bathroom and turned on the water. as it was getting hot i opened the small closet and grabbed a towel and washcloth.

i stripped and got in the shower. i washed my body a couple of times before washing my hair, something i hadn't been able to do in a while.

once i was finished i got out and dried myself off with the towel. i put my clothes on and put my hair into two pigtails. i'll do it tomorrow.

i did the rest of my hygiene before leaving the bathroom and going to bed.

Oh how i wished i would've stayed awake that night.