3. "ι тнιик ѕнє киσωѕ."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
chapter 3: "I Think She Knows."
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
I was awoken from shouting from downstairs. I felt around the couch I was on for another pillow but had no luck.

I looked up and around the room to see Jessi not in bed anymore. I scratched my head as the shouting continued. "What the hell." I mumbled.

I yawned before getting up and stretching. I walked towards the door and slowly opened it. The opening was slight but wide enough for me to see the hallway. Once I knew it was clear I slowly stepped out of the room and walked as quietly as I could to the steps.

I approached the staircase safely and was about to take a step before I felt myself being lifted from the ground. I started panicking and turned my head as far as I could, only to see a tall man in dark blue coveralls and a white mask. Before I could panic anymore I felt myself being let go before I hit the steps and tumbled down. I screamed in pain as I held my waist.

He threw me.

My head was spinning and my eyesight was blurry. I blinked rapidly as I rubbed my head. I slowly sat up and looked towards the top of the stairs to see no one.

I groaned as I got up and stumbled to the living room area. Did Jessi really not hear my screams? I looked through the doorway from one of the entrance to the living room to see a bunch
of people sitting on the couch watching tv.

My eyes widened as I slowly backed up, but I was met with another surprise. I backed into someone, making me jump and scream in fear. I looked behind me only to find Jessi with a bag of ice in her hand. She looked confused as to why I was screaming. I turned back around to see all eyes on us, mostly me.

I looked at them wide eyed. My eyes kept moving back to the unique-looking ones, I guess that's what I'd call them. One of them was pretty big with a goaltender mask. He stared at me without moving a muscle.

The other one also had a mask on his face, but it looked like human skin. It creeped me out to say the least.

Two of them were dolls. One had on a beautiful white dress, and her make up was well done for a doll.

The other one's face looks like it was stitched back together. He had on good guy overalls and blue eyes.

The last one had burnt skin. He had claws for fingers and wore an ugly red and green striped sweater. He looked like the monster from my nightmare.

The rest either had on a mask or just looked normal.

I felt my head spinning and I was getting dizzy. I tried to stay in place but I kept stumbling. I finally blacked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

I slowly opened my eyes but quickly shut them when the sun shines in my face. I heard a bunch of moving around before I opened my eyes again, this time not as my sun was shining.

I see that I'm in my room. I looked over to see a beautiful girl with blonde hair staring at me with her blue/green eyes.

"you're awake!" she says.

"what happened?" I ask with my dry voice.

"Well the way I would put it, you got a little overwhelmed with all the people in the room. I would say all of the attention made you faint." she explains.

"What time is it? how long was I out for?" I sat up.

"It's only 12. and you've been out for about 5 hours." my eyes widened once she revealed how long i've been out for.

she noticed this and said "you were only out for that long because you fell asleep, fainting doesn't last that long usually. Did you get enough sleep last night?" I shook my head no. "That's why you were out for that long."