4. "ι мυѕт вє ∂яєαмιиg."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Chapter 4: "I must be dreaming."
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

"I think she knows." Stu whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"well no shit she's standing there like a fucking statue."

"do you...think she's...okay?"

"I wouldn't bet on it."

As they continued their conversation about me I finally came back to reality. I blinked rapidly to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I must be dreaming.

"Sleeping Beauty's back!"

Carrie said a silent 'ok' as she walked over to me and gently grabbed both my arms, sitting me on the couch.

"Billy, go get her some water." Billy got up from his seat and went into the kitchen.

"ok, Y/n, can you hear me?" Carrie asks gently as I nodded in response. "great! are you feeling okay-" She stops as she sees my eyes dropping.
"BILLY!" she shouted.

Billy walked back in the room with a water bottle in one and a wet cloth in the other. He handed Carrie the water bottle and she quickly opened it, but I had already passed out. Again.

3RD PERSON POV:

"What is up with her and fainting?"  Chucky asks as Carrie and Jessi. "Why are you always commenting on things?"

"Freddy does the same thing, I don't ever see him getting nagged."

"how to you wake up someone who passed out?" Jessi asks, completely ignoring the two talking dolls.

"slap her." Freddy says.

"I'm not slapping my cousin." said Jessi, "and you shouldn't slap someone who has fainted." Carrie added.

"pour water on her." Stu suggested.

"wouldn't she like, choke on it and drown?"

"maybe. but she'd be conscious, right?"

"yeah but she'd choke to death. i'd rather be unconscious than-"

"SHUT UP!" Carrie shouted, silencing and shocking everyone since she's usually the calm one.

She took a deep breath "help me lie her down on her back." Jessi quickly obeyed and grabbed y/n's legs as Carrie gently grabbed her head.

After they successfully laid her down on her back Jessi checked for a pulse, which she was relieved was there.

Jessi removed y/n's belt to loosen the tight space. "one of you come here." no one got up which caused Jessi to get angry. Norman noticed this and got up.

"w-what do y-you n-need?" he stuttered to get out. "lift her legs above her heart." a small blush spread on Norman's face. "w-w-wouldn't i-it be b-better if w-we wait until s-she w-wakes u-up?"

Jessi looked at him blankly.

"go sit down. Stu get over here." Stu got up and walked over to the two girls.

"push her legs above her heart." Jessi repeated. Stu did just that. "Why is this a step again?" he questioned. "to avoid blood flow to the brain, says the internet." Carrie reads off the house tablet.

"well that's dumb. we didn't do this earlier when she passed out." Stu rolled his eyes. "Stu shut up and just do what you're told." he rolled his eyes again in response.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
YOUR POV

I was awoken by screaming coming from the other room. I'm getting Deja Vu I must admit.

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"She's up." a man I've never seen before rang a bell.

A pair of shoes was heard walking around the house before Jessi entered the living room with a bottle of water while the man exited.

"This is literally your third time passing out today, I doubt that's healthy." she said, handing me the water before sitting down.

"that's Hannibal." I nodded my head and drank the water.

"So I'm gonna tell you what's going on, but don't pass out again. I realized that bringing everyone in the room at one time was a bit much for you since they're...you know."

"yes. I know."

"ok. So I'm gonna cut the story short. Our grandmother is also the grandmother to leatherface, my brother and your cousin. Bubba wasn't getting treated fairly at our old home, and at the time he was a wanted criminal, serial killer, whatever you want to call it.

While our other family members were arguing on what to do with him Bethany, our grandmother, snuck him and my mother out of the house and ran, that's when they found this house and claimed it. A few years later my mother had me. When I turned 4 she disappeared, I have no idea where she is so don't ask. Bethany raised me. When i was 10 that's when everyone else started coming in, this sort of became the Murder House, like on AHS. She welcomed everyone with open arms. Anyway, ever since then they've been living here.''

I sat there in shock trying to process what she just explained. It was a horrible explanation I must say.

"I know it's a lot to take in. And I know I explained it horribly, but yeah."

"how are they real?" I curiously asked.

"The killings are all real. They made movies about them to kinda explain what happened. The states 'confirmed' that all of them were dead to the world to keep them from freaking out even more. Obviously they weren't dead, they just came here."

"oh."

"yeah."

"Will they kill me?"

"Maybe."

I looked at her in fear. "I'm joking. jeez."

"was that...Hannibal from the silence of the lambs?"

"Yeah. He's actually one of the nice ones here. Come on, let me show you the house." She pulled me up.

"I've already seen it all though."

"oh no you haven't." she smirked. Before I could ask any questions there was the sound of glass smashing and a bunch of yelling.

Jessi and I looked at each other before she took off running towards the noise.

What have I gotten myself into?