9. σн! ѕσ ωє'яє вєιиg нєℓ∂ нσѕтαgє?

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
chapter 9: "oh! so we're being held hostage?"
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

LAST NIGHT
i woke up in the boiler room again. but this time i was standing beside someone. someone named Michael Myers.

'oh thank god! thought he was about to try and kill me again.'

well, they could tag-team me a murder me together.

"we're not gonna murder you. just come to the center."

oh.

i started walking towards the center with michael following behind me. once we got there we saw everyone sitting in a circle.

"you couldnt have took us to a different place? its burning in here." chucky complained.

"shut up."

"why are we here?" i ask.

"well...because...we need a plan. we need to get out if here." Jessi told me.

"why?" Carrie asked.
"well...i wanted to keep this away from you all, but, Jennifer will not let us leave." Jessi explained.

"oh! so we're being held hostage? thats always fun." i smiled sarcastically.

"this isnt the time for your sarcasm, y/n." Jessi glared at me, which i returned.

"this is serious. we really need a plan and we need one now. her control on us is just crazy."

"on us? she dont control me. she control you and you only." Chucky says smartly

"oh, so thats why you always freeze up when she's around? admit it , she has control on all of us, especially me and y/n."

"ok. but lets say this, when we escape, where are we gonna go?" Tiffany questioned.

"i was thinking Stu's old house. i looked it up on my phone and its now named 'the real life murder house'. no one lives there, it's absolutely abandoned." Jessi explained.

"that wouldnt be a bad idea, but how are we all gonna get there? y/n's car isnt big enough for all of us." Stu asked. i lowkey forgot i had a car.

"well, i was hoping to rent a tour bus, but since there's a lot of us we're gonna need two, and the only other person capable of even leaving this house is y/n." Jessi explained.

"girl im broke. why you think im here?" i told her.

"ill pay for it."

"ok, but jennifer is gonna see the busses outside. how are we gonna get everyone on the bus?"

"thats why we're here."

PRESENT TIME
Jessi and i were heading to the place to rent out a tour bus.

"can i see your phone?" she ask. "why cant you use yours?"

"because, i had to leave it at the house so jennifer wont know where i am." she dragged out her words.

i sighed befire handing her my phone.

"ooookkkk." she dragged out, "so, one bus alone is like thirty hundred dollars, so two of them is sixty hundred, not to mention taxes." she said to herself.

"where you get all that money from?" i ask her as i turned left.

"ive been saving." she smiled.

i pulled up to the place and jessi and i got out the car. we walked in the build and went up to the counter.

"hi! im Jessi, i called in ahead about two tour busses id like to rent!" jessi smiled as i just stood there.

"yeah, so we have them both ready, all we need is your payment and then you'll be set. itll be 5.6k for both of them." she lady behind the counter said.

Jessi pulled out that exact amount and handed it to the lady.

'well ok.'

they thanked eachother before a male came up tonus and took us the the busses.

"here are the busses and here are the keys! enjoy!" the man handed us the keys and left.

"welp! let get going." Jessi said as she walked towards one of the busses.

"hey Jessi." i call out. "yes?" she turned around.

"we have a little situation." i scratched my head.

"well whay is it?"

"whos gonna drive my car back?"

"oh yeah! you have like a rope or something in your trunk?" she ask.

"i dont know." i walked ti my car and opened the trunk. "oh! there's a hook rope thingie, but i dont think it'll be stronge enough." i shout out to her.

"worth a shot!" she shouted back. i grabbed the thing and connected one half to my car and the other to the bus.

"try it and see."

i got in the bus and started driving. almost immediately the rope broke.

"yeah, lets just call a tow place."

i shouted out the window. she gave me a thumbs and went to the other bus. i grabbed my phone and called the tow place. i asked them to drop it off at a store close to the house.

after that we began driving back to the house. after a few minutes we were two blocks away from the house. i turned on the dirt road and parked the bus in a hidden spot. a few seconds later jessi does the same thing. i took the key out and got out the bus.

"ready for this walk?" i ask Jessi.

"definitely not." we started walking towards the house.

SKIP

we finally got the the house. we walked in and both quickly went in the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing twi bottles of water.

"oh you girls are so dramatic. two blocks really isnt that much." Tiffany stood in the doorway.

"yeah, you say that until you have to walk two blocks."

"why were you walking anyway, where's the car?" i was about to explain until i remember Jennifer is a stalker and is most likely listening to our whole conversation.

"it got towed because i parked it in the wrong spot. but i really didnt see the sign." i made up a lie.

"that's always a bummer."

skip to night
finally. tomorrow was the day. im very impatient because i really wanna leave this house mansion place.

after a few minutes of playing games on my phone i watched a few episodes if family guy before falling asleep.

i made this chapter quickly to make up from the last one.

as always, didnt read over it.

lol.