6. ʝєииιfєяѕ вσ∂у

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Chapter 6: "Jennifer's Body"
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

"i Why in the hell did Freddy Vs. Jason 2.0 happen? again?" the mysterious woman said. i sat there confused about where she came from.

"Jennifer! please, have a seat." Jessi motioned her to the empty chair beside Carrie.

"why? So you can give me another terrible explanation on how and why this happened? or another terrible excuse on why i shouldn't kick you all to the curb?"

Jessi sat there in silence. Jennifer turned her head towards us and scanned the table. When her eyes got to me she lifted an eyebrow.

"who is she?" she turned back to Jessi.

"s-she's my cousin." Jessi said nervously. Jennifer flicked her eyes back to me.

"what's your name?" she questioned. "Y/n."

She stood there quietly thinking to herself.

"ok." she nodded. "i'll let you guys continue living here." Jessi let out a sigh of relief. "only if y/n does something for me." she smirked.

My eyes widened. what could i possibly do for her?

❤︎⑅⑅ 。* ❤︎... ...❤︎*。⑅⑅ 。* ❤︎... ...❤︎*。

Here i was sitting on the bathroom floor scrubbing it clean. turns out there's a lot of things i could do for Jennifer.

She said i have to be her personal maid for a month and if Jason and Freddy get to fighting again before my month is over, I'll have to be her personal maid until we move out, which is forever since i doubt Jessi would ever leave this place.

When Jennifer told us what i could do for her i threw a fit.

FLASHBACK
"what could she possibly do for you?" Jessi asked.

Jennifer turned her gaze back to me. "you'll have to be my personal maid for a month."

"deal!"

"HELL NO!"

Everyone's eyes turned to me.

"why me? there's like fifty people in this room and you choose me?" i said.

"either you do it or you live on the streets. simple as that." Jennifer said.

"but for a whole month though? Come on Jennifer!" then i remembered what movie she's from. Jennifer's Body. "why can't you tell one of your meals to do it? Come on! why me!" that earned a snicker from a couple of them.

"one of her meals?" Jessi asked.
"the boys she eats." Carrie answered.

Jennifer just stood there with a grin on her face. 

"you come at 9 every morning and leave at 6. My house is in the center of the woods. don't be late."

"Am I at least getting paid for this?" all she did was smirk and leave the room.

I haven't even been here for a day and I'm already being forced into a job.

ᶠᴸᴬˢᴴᴮᴬᶜᴷ ᴼᵛᴱᴿ
❤︎⑅⑅ 。* ❤︎... ...❤︎*。⑅⑅ 。* ❤︎... ...❤︎*。

It took me about 10 minutes to find her home. If it wasn't for me running into Norman I'd probably still be roaming around the woods.

"i'm am not a maid." i mumbled to myself.

I finish the floor and got back up to check the tub. the stuff looked like it needed to be washed off so i grabbed the shower head and tried turning in the water. instead of turning on it made a weird sound. I re-turned the knob back to the off label. The noise stopped.

Thinking everything was okay, i turned it back on. Everything was not okay. As soon as i turned it back on, a dark, thick, red liquid came out of the fossil, splashing everywhere. On the floor. On the walls. On me.

I screamed and ran out of the bathroom.

I was upset because obviously i have blood all on me, and that was the last room i needed to clean before i could go home. I took a deep breath and pulled my gloves covered in blood off. i grabbed my phone from off the kitchen counter and called Jessi.

It ringed about four times before it went to voicemail. i sighed in annoyance. I couldn't call anyone else because i don't have their phone numbers. i'm not even sure they have phones.

I threw my phone back on the counter and walked towards jennifer's room. She should have a bathroom in there. hopefully.

When I got to her door i tried to turn the knob but it was locked. i mentally told myself not to scream and walked around the house. I walked outside to the backyard and looked up at the sky. It's such a pretty color. The grey clouds let me know it's gonna rain soon. i look over to the side and saw a water hose.

I smiled to myself. I walked over to it and turned it on with no hesitation. Thankfully blood didn't come out of it. I turned the nozzle to the spray pattern that got the blood off the quickest. It shocked me that I haven't cried yet. any other time if any kind of blood was spilled on me i'd burst out in tears of disgust. not that that's happened before.

Once all the blood was off I was soaked in water. I took my shirt off and ringed the water off of it. i un-shriveled it and put it back on.

I took my pants off and walked back in the house. I walked back in the kitchen and threw my pants in the bucket I had used to put the cleaning stuff in.

I looked for another bucket. Once I found one I put more cleaning stuff in it. I knew I would have to clean that bathroom again. and i was not looking forward to it.

ᵀᴵᴹᴱ ˢᴷᴵᴾ

I walked into the house, covered in blood again. before i could walked upstairs,

"What the hell happened to you?" I hear Jessi say. I turned to look at her. "wouldn't you like to know?" I said. I turned back around and walked up the stairs before she could say anything else.

I ran into my room and quickly went to the bathroom. I didn't hesitate to turn on the shower and get it.

ˢᴷᴵᴾ ˢᴴᴼᵂᴱᴿ

Here I was curled up in bed, watching tv, refusing to go downstairs. I didn't want to face anyone right now, I can't even stand to think about them.

if Freddy just knew when to quit, I would've never been forced to be a maid, and get blood splashed on me.

I was watching Shrek 2. It was in the part where Shrek and Donkey were lost in the woods. There were three small taps on my door. Even though I didn't want to see any of their faces I still said "come in".

Norman entered the room with a tray of food.

"J-jessi said t-to b-bring t-this up for y-you." he stuttered as he handed me the tray full of food. "thanks Norman!" I smiled.

"n-no problem! i-m g-gonna head o-out n-ow." he rushed out of my room.

The tray was filled with meatballs, corn, greens, rice, and more. as hungry as I was , I quickly started eating the food. it wasn't long until everything was gone.

I sighed knowing that I would have to take the tray all the way back downstairs.

I yanked my covers off and grabbed the tray. I walked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. On the way back upstairs I heard a bunch of banging on the walls. I ran. But tripped. Hurting my ankle.

I sat on the steps holding my ankle. The banging continued for another second or two before it stopped. It took me a while to notice it had stopped, but once i did i got up and turned to walked back upstairs. But instead i was met with someone's chest.