7. єω. вяαнмѕ

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Chapter 7: "Ew. Brahms"
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

I was met with someone's chest. they were wearing a ripped white t-shirt that had stains on it.

I slowly backed away from their chest and looked up to see who it was.

'ew. brahms.' i thought to myself.

he stared at me through his mask. his eyes held nothing. that low key scared me a little.

i started to back up slowly. once i saw he wasn't taking any steps foward i bolted to my room.

when i got to my door i turned around to see him down the hall, still at that same spot. i didn't hesitate any longer before opening my door and slamming it shut, making sure to lock it.

i sighed before flicking my light switch on. i started to walks towards my bed but stopped.

I didn't turn my lights off.

i looked around my room and saw a tall, very very tall, dark figure in the corner.

'i hate the feeling of deja vu.' i said in my mind.

the figure started to slowly walk towards me, making me slowly walk backwards.

they sped up.

i sped up.

they became faster.

i ran to my door and tried to open it, but it was locked.

i didn't dare to look back as i unlocked it and bolted down the hallway. i headed for jessi's room again, running faster as i heard loud footsteps chasing behind me. once i finally arrived at my destination i tried opening her door but it was locked.

i didn't have enough time to knock on it because i was grabbed from behind. they put their hand over my mouth and started to walk back down the hall. i was kicking and screaming, but they couldn't be heard.

they were about to take me downstairs, but before they could i tried a move i saw on the avengers, and it worked. i didn't care to see who it was as they tumbled down the steps.

i ran down the hall and knocked on the first door i saw.

i door swung open and i quickly entered the room, pushing the person out of the way and slamming the door shut, locking it again.

i was breathing so heavy.

"would you like to explain what's going on." a voice said, scaring me even more.

i turned around and was face to face with the one and only,

Billy Loomis.

"well are you gonna answer my question?"

"yeah...no." i said. "you don't need to worry bout all that. all you have to do is protect me from the big scary monster that was chasing me down the hallway and is now probably looking for me!"

"everything you just said went in one ear and out the other." he blinked. i rolled my eyes and sighed. "and what 'big scary monster'?"

"bro, i really don't feel like explain allat right now." i rubbed my head and plopped down on his bed, which was way more comfortable than mine btw.

"either you tell me what's going on," he unlocks the door, "or you leave. simple." he was about to open the door before i jumped up and ran towards him, slamming it shut and locking it.

"fine."

i gave in and told him everything.

after i was done we sat in silence.