Chapter 33

"Clarke" Octavia yelled.

"Yeah?" she asked setting dishes down on the table.

"Have you seen the hamburger seasoning?"

"Top right cabinet, bottom shelf" she replied folding napkins.

Octavia came around the corner balancing seasonings and grill utensils.

"I'll bring these out to Raven and then help you" she smiled heading for the back door.

By the time she came back Clarke was pretty much done.

"Cheer up, this dinner isn't a goodbye" Octavia elbowed her lightly.

"I know, just feels like it"

"Well, just think, the quicker they go, the quicker they come home" she added. Clarke gave her a small smile.

"See I new there was a smile in there, lets do this"

"I'll finish the salads" Clarke grabbed dressings off the counter and made her way to the bowls as Octavia pulled chicken that was marinating for days out of the fridge, before delivering it to Raven.

Raven was usually in charge of the grilling, she loved it and did an amazing job, they were pulling out all the stops for tonight, lots of food, minimal alcohol on the guys request, they didn't want to fly hung over. At first it was going to be a huge dinner but they decided just the six of them was perfect. Seven if you included Aella who was sitting next to Clarke hoping she would drop food while mixing salads.

Once all of the food was prepped Octavia and Clarke joined Raven outside who was starting up the grill while Aella chased a ball around the yard.

"Raven, Clarke & I were thinking that there is a four bedroom unit opening across the complex, Maybe you would"

"Yes, Yes!" she yelled.

"I could've asked anything, maybe you would fix the floors, paint the ceiling, help baby proof the house" Octavia laughed listing of options.

"Yes to all!" Raven smiled.

"It's good that you said yes, we were hoping that was the answer" Clarke smiled pulling papers out of her pocket,

"We already filled them out, you just need to sign under us" she added laying a pen on top of the papers.

Raven grabbed the paper and signed it, Octavia put it away where the guys couldn't see. They had a mailbox at the front desk so even if the physical address changed they would still get their mail. They could keep it a secret until they came back, it would be a great surprise.

Aella started barking at something around the corner, giving up the guys position. All three of them walked around the corner with beautiful bouquets of flowers and bottles of wine.

"We could smell the grill" Wick smiled handing his to Raven and kissing her lightly.

"It smells amazing" Bellamy added handing Clarke hers and resting his hand on her belly as he kissed her.

"Yours's is non-alcoholic" he smiled.

"Thank you baby" she whispered looking up at him through her lashes. He groaned and leaned in to her, his lips against her ear.

"It's a good thing you are already pregnant" he whispered.

"Why's that?" she replied.

"The way you look at me Clarke, I'd be killing myself to make sure you were by the time I left tonight." he growled.

"You can pretend" she nipped his neck lightly as he pulled away. She flashed him a wicked smile before turning her attention to Lincoln and Octavia's conversation. He shook his head smiling, wondering what he did to win her over and thanking God he pulled it off.