Chapter 16

They made their way back out to the kitchen.

Bellamy grabbed a beer from the fridge as she filled her glass.

"So how was PT?" Finn slurred.

"Way to pace yourself Finn" Clarke rolled her eyes going to walk around him.

He stepped in front of her.

"What is the problem?" she asked taking a step back.

"I thought you didn't like Bellamy, all you ever talked about was what a dick he was" he asked his voice slightly raised.

"Okay and?" she asked confused.

"And, I don't believe it"

"Monty, take Finn home, hes hit his limit" Clarke called to the table. Monty stood up getting his jacket.

"I want an answer"

"There wasn't a question Finn, and I don't answer to you"

"Now that I think about it you don't need to answer, you were probably fucking him this whole time, the whole time we were together too, just like Raven, you guys share all your men? Watch out wick, you are the only one they both haven't had" Clarke tried to side step him and he moved to block her.

"I'm not done"

"Yes you are" Bellamy walked up behind Clarke and stepped in between them.

"Finn, this is their house and you are drunk, it's time to leave" Bellamy was trying his best to remain calm.

"Fuck you!" he replied shoving Bellamy. Wick grabbed him from behind and him, Jasper, and Monty took him to the car.

"What just happened?" Clarke asked the table of her friends,

"Apparently Finn thought you were pining over him since the breakup till about an hour ago when you had a PT session" Octavia replied with air quotes.

"It was a PT session" she replied acting confused.

"First PT session I've ever heard where the therapist calls out her patient's name in that tone" Raven smiled.

Clarke's face turned a nice shade of pink, as she tried to hide the truth.

"That's not what it sounded like"

"Your right it's not what it sounded like, it is exactly what it was, the gig is up. If it makes you two happy to be friends and sleep together so be it, no ones judging. Your both more personable now, so you just do you. No questions asked from us, sound good?" Raven added.

Clarke felt Bellamy pinch her side on his way by. She was still embarrassed they heard her but nodded to acknowledge she heard Raven. She looked over at Bellamy who looked awful smug for the current embarrassment she was feeling.

"Okay so we have 2 months left all together right? Bellamy get his cast off tomorrow" Wick stated.

"Yup 2 months"Clarke replied.

"So how about Sunday Dinners, Like a family dinner. We should be able to get 8 of them in before we deploy"

"That's a good idea" Raven approved.

"Saturdays we can do beach days or something fun together" Octavia added.

"So essentially we can do 16 group dates before we leave which is great!" Lincoln added.

Clarke looked up meeting Bellamy's eye's. Two months and he would be gone, No more getting lost in his eyes, no more having the comfort of him just being in the same room. No more feeling his hands on her. Sixteen group dates isn't a lot and she wasn't going to lie to herself. It wasn't enough. He sighed running a hand over his face like he understood her thoughts.

She picked up her drinking pace now that she managed to bring light to the situation that was looming over them.

When she woke up the next day she was alone, fully dressed on top of her blankets. Her mouth was so dry she couldn't even explain it, even after a cup of water her tongue was sticking to the roof of her mouth. She showered and got dressed. Who knew what time it was or how she got in her room but the house was empty and she was hungover. No sooner did she head to the gas station for aspirin and Gatorade did the medical department on base call and let her know Bellamy Blake was now without a cast, and she could pick up his file within the hour. She grabbed what she needed, threw her hair up in a ponytail and put on her sunglasses to keep the light to a minimum before heading to the base.

She walked through the doors of the gym/pt area and was met by a smiling Bellamy.

"Hollywood, there is no sun in here" he joked. She flipped him off before lifting her sunglasses.

She squinted trying to adjust to the florescent lights.

"You gonna make it?" he laughed nudging her.

"What happened last night?" she asked quietly

"You passed out at the table after shots, I carried you to bed where you professed your undying love for me before falling asleep" he spoke walking in by her side, her steps faltered listening to him.

"Relax I'm joking." he chuckled.

"Your not funny" she chided.

"I'm hilarious and you know it" he shot her a grin,

"So where to doc?" he asked her boarding the elevator with her.

"3, how's your leg?" she asked watching him push the button to the floor they needed.

"Great, I feel free"

"Id avoid shorts, that's one hell of a tan line Blake" she laughed.

"Yeah Yeah"

"So are you accompanying me to the office?" she asked confused as to why he was still with her.

"I am, I know that's the only thing you have to do today, I was hoping I could squeeze into your schedule" he shot her a hopeful look.

"I suppose, what did you have in mind?"

"How about Lunch at Panera and we can go to Government Island, walk the trail. I need to run to Walmart at some point, but we could do Buffalo Wild Wings for Dinner, have a few drinks?"

"Yeah that sounds nice, What time did you get up this morning?" she asked giving him the once over.

"Why?" he asked

"Well you seem like you are a pot of coffee in"

"I might have had a few cups." he laughed as the elevator door opened.