Nevarro

We landed in one of the docking bays on Nevarro City. Din lowered the ramp and multiple pit droids started to approach him. He quickly unholstered his blaster and pointed it at them. "Any of you come near my ship and I'll blast you to pieces." They chittered loudly and ran away.

"What was that for? They just wanted to help," I said.

"I don't trust droids," he responded.

"Why not?"

"Long story." He started off towards the main square and I began to follow him, only to be stopped by his hand being raised. "Where do you think your going?" he said.

"With you?"

Din shook his head. "I don't think so. You're staying here with the ship."

I scoffed. "My first time ever on a new planet and you expect me to just wait on the ship?"

"Yes, exactly. These are dangerous people, Viv, and they don't take kindly to outsiders of the Guild. I'm just trying to keep you safe."

"If I recall, you said to stay close to you," I countered.

"There's no guarantee that I can protect you."

"I can take care of myself."

"Have you ever even been in a real firefight before?" he asked. "A life or death situation where one false move could mean the end?"

I paused. "Well no, not exactly." Clearly I had only reinforced his point as he started to walk away, but I shouted after him. "Please? I won't make trouble, I promise. I just want to see the square. I won't even go inside with you." Din sighed, a deep and heavy one. He snapped his finger and pointed at the spot next to him. "If you draw attention to yourself I'm sending you right back here." I skipped to where he had pointed and we entered the square.

The street was wide enough to walk comfortably without bumping in to anyone. Many residents littered the ashen surface. Several shops were open for business, as were several cantinas. Street venders shouted at potential customers and small native creatures rummaged through garbage in search of their next meal.

"Remind me to teach you a thing or two about combat one of these days," Din said to me. "It's important to know how to defend yourself."

"Noted."

We came up to a cantina and Din told me to wait outside. I sat down on a bench, tapping my feet and twiddling my thumbs. A few people came up to me, asking if I wanted to buy what they were selling and I had to politely fend them off. Din emerged soon after.

"Got the puck and the tracker. Let's go."

"Where's the target?" I inquired.

"Onderon. A Rodian owes some money to some very powerful people and they want him brought back to pay his debt. The client said he's been in hiding for some time and no one has been able to find him."

We got back to the Razor Crest and lifted into the upper atmosphere. We were going to Onderon.