Night talk

[Harry]

"Potter."

The wind blew Draco's hair, hiding his Grey eyes.

They both stayed silent, as if something was holding the words back in their throats.

"What are you doing here this late." Harry finally asked.

"I could be asking you the same thing." Draco replied in a flat tone.

"I went out for a walk."

"Too much paparazzi?" Draco mocked.

"You still haven't answered my question." Harry said, ignoring the mockery.

"It's not something you need to know, Potter."

"You don't know what I need to know."

Harry was sure he saw a smirk forming at the corner of Malfoy's mouth.

"Well clearly, a Death Eaters whereabouts should be the chosen one's number one priority." Draco said sarcastically.

"You still identify as a Death Eater?"

"Mummy never told you to mind your own business, Potter?"

"Well Mummy was killed by Voldemort before she could even teach me how to count."

They both fell silent, holding their breath.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Draco said in a barley audible murmur.

"Malfoy?! Since when do we talk about our feelings to each other? Besides, why do you care?"Harry looked like he just saw an alien.

"Who said I cared?"

Harry bit back a laugh.
"Well you wouldn't have asked otherwise."

"You think I care?"

"Was that a rhetorical question?"

Draco lifted his gaze, eyes staring right into Harry's.

"Yes."

       Harry's eyes dropped to his fingers, avoiding Malfoy's.
       "You're right. You shouldn't care. And neither should I." He made a few step back towards the castle, before turning back, "Good night, Malfoy."