Always

[Draco]

For most of the journey, they kissed, until none of them had any oxygen left in their lungs.

"What about your cute brunette?"

Draco raised an eyebrow. "You mean... you?"

"No, but thanks. I meant the girl, Ravenclaw."

"Oh Amanda! Appears that I have a thing for brunettes. But no Harry, I like green eyes."

Harry froze. "You did realize that was the first time you called me by my first name, right?"

"I did, Harry." Draco said with a smile, "Same for the time when you first called me by mine."

"So you like me because of my eyes, and not my adorable personality?" Harry said, fluttering his eyelashes.

Draco shook his head. "It's a good thing you're attractive, Potter, because you're terribly bad at seducing."

"Well it's a good thing you're attractive and good at seducing, because you can be extraordinarily exasperating."

"I thought you liked redheads." Draco said, Harry's head against his shoulders.

"I liked redheads, but I love blondes. More specifically, you."

"You're such a softie."

"Good. That way it will balance out."

"What about Weasley's sister, you did like her, right?"

"Yes. But that was before I killed Voldemort, and my irresistible enemy revealed that he fancied me."

Draco chuckled and pulled Harry into another kiss.
Harry's glasses kept getting in his way, so he tried to remove them.

"Stop, I can't see!"

"It's that bad?"

"Yeah. Try the Polyjuice potion next time." Harry said as he put his glasses back on. "Wait nevermind, it lasts for a few hours, and it would be weird to kiss myself."

"I'll note that down for future references."

"You're the worst."

"Too bad you're in love with me." Draco said, a mischievous smile on his lips.

   Harry's fingers drew circles on his lap.
     Draco's heartbeat accelerated, and his heart seemed to be ready to explode at any moment.

       "What are you doing?" Draco said, holding his breath.

       "Drawing circles on your lap. I think that is far beyond appropriate compared to pinning you against the infirmary wall and smooching you until you loose your breath. Which, for the record, is exactly what you did, including the making me loose my breath part. Not to mention the fact that we just kissed the life out of each other."

The two boys stared at each other. Draco's lips parted and he was probably about to mumble something stupid but instead, Harry's lips took over his ability to speak.

Draco immediately kissed him back, wrapping his hands around Harry's neck. He didn't need to fight for dominance. Their heads tilted at the perfect angle, it was as if they were shaped to kiss each other.

       When they split up to breath, Draco's hands went down on Harry's back, and he murmured in his ear:
      "Tell me this is real, because I want you, and if this isn't real, then I don't want to wake up. Never."

     As a response, Harry kissed his neck. A shiver ran up through Draco's spine.

      "If this is a dream, then don't you ever dare wake up. Stay with me. Always." Harry murmured, planting another kiss on Draco's neck.