1 ~ Mary Saotome x Reader

Requested by: SpicyH

You were walking to school with a big smile on your face. You were quite the troublemaker, since you were quite good at gambling no one really dared to stop you. You also used a lot of bribery, mostly to pets to get what you wanted, like dessert or other kind of stuff.

"Saotome-san, goodmorning." You said as you saw your blonde haired friend at her locker. Her head turned to you and sighed, but smiling in the end. "Again you can call Mary. How many times do I have to tell you that, idiot?" Mary smiled as she playfully hit your arm. You giggled and shook your head. "I'm sorry, but I just like it better, sunshine." You said, Mary blushed at the nickname.

The two of you were friends ever since you transferred here. But you always lost, which was something Mary didn't understand. Whenever you lost to her, you would be over joyed, but you wouldn't let yourself lose to another person. Not even Yumeko, but you'd pay with dessert instead of money if you ever lost. But Mary still wasn't hanging on your plan just yet. Which was good, since you had a plan on confessing to her, but you had to be a pet again and beg to the council and if you have to threaten them without getting tased by Sayaka Igarashi.

A timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) sleeping on a blushing chibi Mary.

"Sunshine, I have a request." You said with a smirk on your face. You placed your bag on the table. "Yeah?" Mary respond, looking at you. "Would you like to gamble with me?" You said, well kind of mumbled. You never asked anyone to gamble in public, mostly you'd drag them to a quiet area. "Huh!? But, you bad at gambling! Why?" Mary asked, placing on hand on her hip. You flipped you bag upside down and a ton of cash fell out of it. Your face had darken and your smirk was gone. You grabbed the cash and walked up to the blonde haired girl. "This is 86 million Yen, will you take it and gamble with me or not." You said, you were quite nervous of the answers you could get.

You could hear everyone talking and you laid your eyes on a pet. "You there! Who are you and how much debt do you have?" You asked looking at a girl with dark brown hair and bright green eyes. "I-I'm Miyo Takahashi and i have a debt of 47 million Yen.." The girl shyly said, you smiled and looked back at Mary. "Now sunshine, gamble with me or all this money goes to Takahashi." You said. Everyone gasped, you chuckled as Mary nodded her head.

You slammed the money on Mary's desk and snapped your fingers. Two tables were placed in front of eachother, you dragged Miyo by her tag and let her stand in between you and Mary. You were nervous, more than you should be. "Rock, paper, scissors. Cheating is allowed." You said, Mary snickered at your state right now. You were playing with your fingers, trying to calm yourself down. The blonde girl shook her head, the other students were drawing their choice and placing it in the ballot box.

"Why do you do this (Y/n)? It's like your asking to be my pet again. What are you planning?" Mary hysterically laughed. You didn't respond, you didn't want to tell people that it was true and that you liked her. "Aw~ are you embarrassed? I would be too, but who knows. I've heard you're actually really good." Mary said. You blushed and looked away. Mary reached into the box and picked three cards, you did the same.

"What are your stakes?" Miyo asked. Mary smirked and you remained your poker face. "If I win, you have to make me lunch for the rest of the year." You covered your plan. Since you didn't plan on winning anyway. "You know the drill, you have to be a pet." Mary said. "Do you both agree with these stakes?" The brown haired girl asked. "Yes." You two said in unison.

And so the game begon with betting, Mary requested 10 chips and so did you. You bid 3 chips and Mary bid 5. Each chip was worth 10 thousand yen, so that means that you placed 30 thousand and mary placed 50 thousand. "Rock, paper, scissors." You both chanted and showed your cards. Mary had rock and you had scissors, making Mary the winner of round 1.

The next round came and you picked three cards and Mary followed suit. Mary placed 4 chips and you placed 2. Everything seemed to slow down for a minute, your breathing got heavy and your hands were shaking. You took deep breaths and focused on the gamble. You didn't really get crazy over gambling, you wouldn't let yourself. You fixed your composure and chanted with Mary. "Rock, paper, scissors!" you had paper and Mary got scissors, making Mary win again.

"Your making this really easy (Y/n). Are you bluffing? What is on your mind, sweetheart?" She giggled. She picked three cards out of the box, you did the same. "It's doesn't matter anyway, you'll be my pet again no matter what you do. It's the last round." She said as her eyes started to glow yellow. Her laugh filled the room, you smirked. This was all going to plan. "Rock, paper scissors!" You two chanted again. You pulled out rock and Mary had paper, Making Mary the winner.

She laughed as she gladly took the chips. She stood up and walked over to you, grabbing your chin making you look up at her. "I won, looks like you're a mittens again." She whispered in your ear. You chuckled a little, smiling. "That is exactly why i gambled against you, Saotome-san. I would like to serve you, forever if I could!" You looked her in the eyes.

She giggled at your statement. "Oh, really? Then why don't you just do so?" She said, sitting on your lap. You smiled at her. "I will! Just tell me what to do!" You said. Mary stood up from your lap and threw the cards and chips on the floor. "Clean it up, kitty." Mary said, you bowed and got on your knees. You have recieved what you wanted, but Mary was acting really odd. You shook your head thinking nothing of it. You picked the cards up first, since those weren't as much as the chips.

Everyone left, laughing on their way out. You didn't bother at all, placing the cards on the table. You went back on your knees to pick the chips up, you felt your skirt being lifted. You yelped and turned to see Mary with a grin on her face. "What!" You said as you didn't dare to look her in the face. "I know what your plan is (Y/n). You could've just asked." Mary said crawling closer to your face. Your face turned red, covering your mouth with your arm and closing your eyes. "But, have it your way I guess." Mary said. She pinned you to the floor by your arm.

You open your eyes again to see mary hovering above you. Your eyes widen as you felt to pair of lips crash on yours, you kissed back. Mary pushed herself back up, sitting herself on your waist. Crossing her arms, she sighed. "Yumeko, told me to do this. So don't get the wrong idea!" She said, making you laugh a little. "It's fine! I won't. But I have to tell you something.." You said, blushing a little at the end. "Shut up I already know! Now when are you planning our date?" Mary said. You widen your eyes. "D-date, what! Did I forget something!?" You nervously said before getting pulled up by your collar and sharing a kiss again. "No, you didn't. H-how about we just hangout at your place?" Mary asked, blushing once more. You giggle and booped her nose. "Of course sunshine!" You smiled.