9 ~ Ririka Momobami x reader

Requested by: no one

You were laughing a long with Midari as the two of you were recalling last night. You didn't know that a certain silver haired girl was watching from afar, watching your every move and listening to every word you say. You never had any trouble with eyes on you, since you worked at a casino that you often gamble at as well.

"That was amazing Ikishima! You really have great talent." You tell Midari as you pat her shoulder. "She was hot and you know what happened next." She shrugged, you shook your head and snickered. "yeah I know, but don't do it to much. Or people might think your a whore." You said as you place your arms behind your head. Midari hummed as response, you sigh and hear a thud.

You turn around to see a silver haired girl rush away, this left you confused. You shrug it off, thinking it was some dumb housepet that walked into the wall. "I'm going to the council room." Midari said. You catch up and gave her a thumbs up. "I'll cover for your lame excuse, don't worry." Midari said as she salutes, you salute back and with that Midari went into the council room.

You rush to an old gambling den and push the doors open. The girls look over to you and waved you over. You walked over and sat down on the floor. You mostly did gambles during council meetings, you hosted most of these gambles and you got a lot of money for it. You grab a few decks of cards and hand it to one of the girls. "Have fun." you said as you grab a couple of chips out of a box from under a wooden plank.

You cleaned the bar and took the bottles of alcohol and gave the girls a glass. Watched as the girls went all in, smiling at the amount of money you'd get. The payment depends on how rich the people are, how much they order and how much they bet. And they would be in debt to you. Since your part of the council, you could easily report their debts, which is your threat if people start to act up. It was almost impossible to play an official match against you, since you are really skilled and it would take a lot of tries to understand your way of playing.

One girl lost and got in debt, the others left to class. The girl stayed and quietly sobbed, you slowly approached the girl. You stare at her, you remembered the first time you lost. You shook the memory out of your head and started to clean up. The girl was leaving, she would pay over time. You put the cards in your pocket and place the chips in their box and under the floor. You put the bottles in a cooler in the wall and the glasses back on the shelf. You poke your head out and look for any council members. You then step out and close the doors, you sighed and heard some footsteps.

You saw some silver hair and your anxiety was through the roof. You chase after the person, they started to run and you only ran faster. You noticed they were close to opening the council doors, you tackled them to the floor, placing your knees on their thighs and pinning their wrists to the floor. Her face was covered by a theater mask. "What were you doing?" You said, you were panting as well. She didn't answer, but she didn't resist either. You thighten the grip on her wrists. She let out a whimper, which was pretty disored. It was probably a voice changer.

You knew you weren't going to win this so you let her go and left. You felt a grip on your blazer, making you turn around. The masked girl was shaking and her ears were red. You tilt your head and sighed. "What's you deal?" You asked, now crossing your arms. You weren't getting a response so you walked up to her and grabbed her collar. "If you aren't going to give me answers, then let me leave." You said as you yank her collar. "And take off your mask it looks dumb." You said as you let her go. She slowly took off her mask and her face was almost a dark red.

You looked wide eyed, her face was so pretty and her eyes were so bright. She took a deep breath and pulled you closer. "D-do I really look dumb..?" She quietly asked, you looked away and bit your inner cheek. "Well yeah, but not really..? Just whatever, pretend like I didn't say anything." You huffed as you pushed her away.

Her giggle was the cutest, you still didn't face. "Anyway, I should still report these sorts of activities." She said, you quickly turn your head to her. "Y-you can't!" You said. To be honest the council only accepted you for your way of organizing gambles. "And why not?" She said, you couldn't find a hint in her face that she was joking. "If the council founds out I'm through!" You said, slightly panicking. A little chuckle was heard, your face was bright red.

"I wouldn't tell my sister anything. So you don't need to worry." She said, a slight smile smile forming on her face. "Who is your sister?" You asked, you kind of felt stupid for asking. "Momobami Kirari." She said, your eyes widen as you heard that. "So you're the vice president." You said. You've never been so amazed. "Yes, but please call me Ririka." She said, you nod in response.

The two of you share a while of silence. Ririka's phone went of, so she checked who called. She scoffs and declines the call. "Who was that?" You asked, you've never been so curious before. Atleast not since you were younger. "My sister, she never calls unless she wants something." She said. "Well~, it can't be that bad right??" You ask, placing a nervous smile on your face. "It's quite complicated" She said, her face has a light pink colour now. You're stubborn ass wants to figure out on why she would be so flustered all of a sudden.

She shook her head and placed her mask on her face. You walk up to her and hold her hands. "Come on! Tell me!" you beg, Ririka sighs and pulls you to a garden. It was beautiful, a huge sakura tree in the middle. She takes her mask off and turns to you, the wind perfectly made her silver hair dance and the sun made her blue eyes shine. "Since you wanted to know so bad. I have been watching you, not in a creepy way! I felt something, my stomach twisted and I felt odd when you walk by." She started, you smiled.

"Kirari figured that I was in love and would constantly tease me. I didn't want to believe it, but I couldn't deny it longer. You know exactly what to say, what to do and you're perfect." She continued, you blush and smile. "I didn't think someone would think those things about me." You giggle, she looked at you confused. "I secretly eyed you to, but I always wondered if you even noticed me and would feel the same." You say, she walked up to you.

Her arms snaked around your waist, your hands gently held her face. "What are you doing?" Ririka asked, you smile. "Just close your eyes and say yes." You said. Ririka closed her eyes and you leaned into her and gave her a little kiss. Her eyes shot open and her hands left your back and covered her lips. You giggle at this, Ririka blushes and looks away.

"So, what are we now?" You akwardly ask, Ririka had a sudden shot of confidence and held the side of your face. She kissed you passionately and you kissed back. "Does this answer your question?" She asked, you happily nod. "Well, well, well, guess I was right all this time." A call voice said. "Kirari!!" Ririka yells in embarrassment, you turn your head to see the president. "If this is what you're doing instead of going to your meetings, get another person to cover (L/n)-san" The president chuckled, your face was red from her words. Midari came panting to see the scene, Ririka was holding your face and your body was pressed against her.

"Damn (Y/n)! I didn't think you'd have an affair with the vice president." Midari chuckled, you were a dark shade of red and Ririka was shaking. "Come on Ikishima, let's leave the lovebirds alone." The president smirks and Midari grins. "I hate you!" You and Ririka yell in unison. The two walk away laughing.