10 ~ Kirari Momobami x Reader

Requested by: no one

You were doing your homework or at least looking for it. You already woke up late and the uniform wasn't the easiest to put on, fell over twice trying to put your tights on. You were freaking out when you found your dog and your homework in pieces on the floor.

"Pabu! Bad!" You said as you grab the pieces of work. The akita named Pabu happily walked over. You sigh and throw away the ripped homework. "Well, lets hope nothing bad happens." You said as you put your shoes on and lock your apartment door. You jog down the stairs and run out of the building.

You rushed to your class and quietly sat down. You grab a book to cover your face from the teacher and other students. You were luckily on time, but nearly made it. The bell rang and you put your book away and started fidgeting with your fingers. The other students were taking out there homework and the teacher started to collect it. "Miss (L/n), may I ask where your homework is." The teacher ask, you were sweating bullets and heard the giggles and whispers around you. "I don't have it ma'am." You muttered, the teacher sighed. "I would like for you to stay after class." She said as she tapped on your desk.

You faceplanted the desk and quietly groaned. "Damn you Pabu." You mumble to yourself. You took notes for the rest of the class. You were quite nervous about what the teacher had to say, you were quite famous in your class for not turning in your homework and failing the class in general. The bell rang, the teacher dismissed the class and you remained seated.

"Miss (L/n), I am quite concerned about your grades lately. Are you okay?" The teacher asked, you were shocked by this question. Nothing went really wrong or something that took a toll on your mental health. "I am alright, nothing is stopping me from succesfully making something." You said in response. The teacher sighed and gave you your report card, you were surprised by the outcome.

It was worse than you imagened, you looked at the teacher. "This can't be! How?" You said in disbelieve. "You never turned in any of your homework and skip the questions with the most points." The teacher said. "And what you turn in is even sad to grade." She continued, you were shaking at this point. "You're bringing the class average down. So I asked the president to tutor you." The teacher said, you were shocked.

"You are dismissed for the rest of the day." The teacher said as she stood up. "And I better see process in your grades." She added, you bowed and left the classroom. You went to a garden to eat your lunch, you look at your grades once more. You finished your lunch and crumbled the piece of paper and threw it ahead of you. You took your bag and started walking to your locker when you felt something being thrown to the back of your head. "Huh? I threw this away." You said as you pick up the crumbled piece of paper. "Yes, indeed you did." You knew that voice all to well. You turn around to see the president, her eyes looked directly at yours.

"So who are you exactly?" The silver haired girl asked, you gulped and hid the piece of paper in you blazer pocket. "I'm (L/n) (Y/n), miss president." You said as you bowed to her. She chuckled a little. "So you are the student I need to tutor?" She asked as she held your chin, you were a light shade of pink as your eyes went wide.

"I mean yeah, it's kind of cliche isn't it?" You laughed, the president nodded. "I agree, you can leave campus by the way." She said out of the blue. Class was over since there was going to be a huge gamble this afternoon. "Or you can join the gambles." She said, you mostly didn't play games like poker or things like that. You mostly survived of chess games and checkers.

"I don't know, I don't like poker and such." You said as you put your hands in your pockets. The president tilted her head. "I didn't think a person would say no to poker and prefer chess and checkers over card games." She said, you nervously wave you hands over the place. "I- I do like card games, but not poker!" You said out of defence, she chuckled. "It's alright, I won't judge." She said, giving you a closed eye smile.

"Would you mind if I came over for homework?" The president asked. "Sure, you're my tutor and I have to really get my grades up." You nervously giggle, you took a little piece of paper and scribble your phone number down. "Here, you can call me when you're on your way." You said as you hand her the paper. The president nods as you walk off.

-A few hours later-

You were watching a movie as you recieved a call. "Uhm, hello?" You answered, eating your popcorn. "Hello, this is the president." The voice said on the other side. You shot up from the couch and started to clean up. "Hey president, I'll sent the address and then I'll see you later." You said, the president chuckled and hung up. You sent the address and turn the tv off. Before you knew it the doorbell rang, you sigh and walk to the front door.

"Hello (L/n)-san." A calm voice greeted you, you step out the way to let her enter and close the door. "Hello president." You said, the two of you sat on the couch. "So, do you want something to drink?" You ask and Kirari shakes her head. "No thanks." she said. You grab your homework and sat on the couch.

"Look, I really don't need any help with my work. I bet the teacher just hates my guts." You said as you looked at her. The truth was that you're scared to ask questions and when people offered to help you'd just push them away. "That's not what I've heard." The president said, she writing her answers from her work. You could see a couple of answers and decided to copy her work. "Really, what did you hear?" You ask, still copying the answers. She slammed her notebook shut and smirked at you, you gulped and tried you look as natural as possible.

"Cheating from me isn't going to help you." The president said, you shook your head. "I wasn't cheating!" You said, your face was slightly turning red. "Well, you were quite obvious. You didn't even try." She stated. "And how do I believe someone that has cheeks redder than a strawberry?" She laughed, you huff and turned away. She giggled and you turn back around. "Okay fine, but it would be easier that way!" You said. "So let me see!" You said as you went to reach the notebook. The president moved it further away. "No way, I am suppose to help you with homework! Not let you cheat off of me!" She said as you only came closer.

You were in between her legs, pinning one of her wrists on the couch and trying to reach the notebook. "Come on!" You said as you tried to reach her other arm. You then look at her and she had a smug look on her face. With a loud thud, the notebook was on the floor behind the couch. You let her go and launched yourself over her, grabbing her notebook. "Yes! Finally!" You said, the president looked up from the couch. Watching you go through the pages, she sighed and walked over to you.

She snatched it from you and threw it on the couch. "You really act like a child." She said, she didn't seem like she was stopping from walking towards you. You corner yourself against the dining table. You sat on it, the president moved in between your legs and pulled the collar on your shirt. "Naughty girl~" She purred in your ear, you caught on and went a long with it.

"Then punish me mommy~"