3 ~ Yuriko Nishinotouin x Reader

Requested by:  No one

It was a quiet morning as you walked to school. You looked around to see some students with their boyfriends and girlfriends. You weren't surprised, since valentines day was coming around pretty soon. You didn't really mind honestly, but it was kind of getting lonely. Friends didn't have time to hang out with you, since they were busy going on dates, just doing couple stuff.

You walked into the school and changed your shoes, taking your indoor shoes out of your locker and placing your original ones in your locker. You closed your locker and went to your class.

Once you sat down at your table you grabbed your phone and turned it on, in the hope someone would want to hang out this weekend. But no messages were sent, you placed your phone down and laid your head on your table. In the academy you didn't really have friends, but your other friend lived in another town, which in times like these really upset you. All of you were growing up, getting boyfriends and girlfriends, graduating and all that kind of stuff.

You heard some shuffling close to you so you sat up and looked to see Yuriko Nishinotouin. To be honest you liked her, it made you all warm and fuzzy on the inside. But you knew that there were plenty of people that thought the same. You snap out of your thoughts and see she was trying to find something. You took a deep breath and walked over to her, which were actually six steps.

"Nishinotouin-san, what are you doing?" She flinched a bit, but soon relaxed. "I was trying to find my ribbon, I've lost it since yesterday." Yuriko said, you now noticed that her hair missed her red bow. "I'll help you find it. What happened when did you lose it?" You said. Yuriko seemed to think before taking a deep breath. "I accidentaly fell asleep in the council room. I felt someone slightly pulling my hair, next thing I knew I lost it!" She panicked.

You looked through desks, notebooks, normal books. You checked your own pockets, but you didn't find Yuriko's ribbon. The bell rang and Yuriko lowered her head, her hair covering the sides of her face. You always carried a small ribbon around your wrist, you looked at and took it off. "Nishinotouin-san! We'll continue looking after class, for now you can use this one." You said as you handed her the ribbon. She had a little smile on her face. You tied her hair with it, Yuriko quietly thanked you and left the classroom. Students were slowly coming into the classroom and sat in their seats.

You couldn't seem to focus in class, you were kind of worried about that ribbon. You knew that Yuriko cared a lot when it came to her stuff. The students weren't very careful with what they've stolen. Time seemed to slow down for a while as a red line flew on your desk. It was soft, but quite dirty. You looked around to see the girl seated next to you giggle. You raised a brow as you picked it up. You played with it, wrapping it around your fingers for the entire period of class.

Class ended and the girl that threw it on your desk turned to you. "Hey creep." She started. You looked her way, still holding the ribbon in your hands. "Do you know from who that is?" She said reaching her hand to grab it. You shook your head. "It was Yuriko's, you know that freak. She was freaking out about it, she even said that she would personally bring the person in so much debt that there would be no way they could pay it back." She laughed.

You seemed worried, you stood up to walk to the council room, until someone tugged on your arm. "I don't think so, finders keepers, bitch!" She said as she pushed you onto the floor. "I've liked Yuriko longer than you have." She said, her eyes glowing and her cheeks turning pink at Yuriko's name. "This is my only chance!" She said as she ripped the ribbon out of your hands. You were shocked and frozen in place, not only form cringing, but you found it weird that someone would lose their shit over a simple ribbon. Then again this school loses their shit over almost everything.

You stood up giggling, your head was looking down. Your giggling turned into full on laughing, grabbing her by the neck. She was shocked from your sudden action, only to notice you were not laughing but sobbing, Your eyes started to glow as more tears came down your face. The grip on the girls neck tighted and the ribbon slowly fell on the floor. "Do you even think that Yuriko would like a psycho like you?" The girl mumbled as she slowly started to suffocate. A pair of arms stopped you from killing the girl. You let go of the girl you were choking and turned to a stern Yuriko. "Nishinotouin-san, I- I just wanted to give you your ribbon back, but (L/n) attacked me!" the girl covered up, her cheeks were pink as she handed Yuriko her ribbon.

Yuriko snatched the ribbon out of her hands, she took your hand and walked out of the room. "Are you okay?" Yuriko suddenly asked, which left you confused. "Am I okay? You should ask her that!" You said. She shook her head. "I saw it all go down, she started it." She said, playing with her fingers before stopping and sternly looking at you. "But that doesn't mean you can choke the living hell out of her!" She said, taking your hand squeezing it a little. "Yeah, I got carried away, that bruise will not be gone tomorrow, I can tell you that." You said nervously.

The truth was that you wanted to spend all your life with her. You wanted to kiss her so bad, but that will not only give her and bad name, but you'd might get seen as a competition. "Uhm, (Y/n) could you tie my ribbon, please." Yuriko said, she was playing with it and slightly turned her head to the other side. "Of course!" You gleefully said as you went behind her and took some of her hair and tied it with her red ribbon. She turned around with a smile on her face.

"Sorry for all the troubles, but thank you for giving it back." She said walking away, you tugged her sleeve, which made her look back to you. "C-can I at least tell you something?" You shyly said. "Go on..." She said. You took a deep breath. "Yuriko Nishinotouin, I love you! I'd understand if you don't wa-!" You got cut off, by Yuriko kissing you. "I love you too, I've secretly watched you from a distance. I was afraid that someone else might of asked you out instead." She giggled. "Well, that was most of my concern. There are may people that have crush on you, so I was afraid they'd confess first." You laughed. You pulled her in a loose hug and stayed like that for a while.

"We should go home." Yuriko softly said. You nodded and let go, the two of you were holding hands all the way to the front gate of the school.

"I win, that is 20 bucks from you, Yumemi!" Midari laughed.

"Bummer..." Yumemi whined.