11 ~ Mary Saotome x Reader

Requested by: No one

You were hugging your girlfriends arm as the two of you were walking through the school hallway. "Could you not? Were in public." Mary said as she tried to get you off. "Babyyyy!" You wine as Mary got out of your grip. That didn't last long, before Yumeko tackled Mary to the floor. "Mary-san~! You're at reunion too!" She said, her black hair was in a bun and her clothes were nice as well. "Of course dumbass!" She said, Yumeko got off Mary and gave you a bone crushing hug. "Nice to see you as well!" You said, returning the hug.

After catching up you talked to others at the reunion. You were a really social person and quite clingy as well. People were surprised that you and Mary ended up together, people would think you'd be with a more powerful person. Even though you are quite powerful and rich, you would want someone with the same things. It wasn't as interesting to you, since your love language was physical affection and giving gifts.

Mary was watching you from a distance, you were currently talking to the Momobami twins. She knew you and Kirari were really close and she would always get jealous when you would talk to her. So she made her way over to them and held locked her arm in yours. "Ah, Saotome. It's nice to see you again, were glad you could make it." Kirari said as she smiled, she hasn't changed one bit. Ririka was wearing a masquerade mask and she was wearing long white gloves.

"Hi baby, glad you'd join us." You said as you drink your drink, Mary turned away flustered and held your hand instead. You giggled it off and took another sip. The twins left and you bid them goodbye. "Why would they show up? Aren't they always busy?" Mary asked, you turned to her. "Well they did make the reunion happen, so it would be rude if they didn't show up." You said as you rubbed the top of her hand with your thumb.

A couple of drinks later you were completely drunk and gambling your life away. You were insane and Mary loved it, you made the highest bets and won the most. You were gambling against Yumeko and it looked like you were winning. The gamble was taking an hour and people were placing side bets around you and Yumeko. They placed the money in a bowl that they found somewhere. The two of you were giggling, laughing and look like you were insane.

"I won!" You yell as you jumped in the air, but fixed your posture quickly. Mary was amazed, you were congratulated by everyone. Yumeko gave you a smile and a hand shake which you returned. "Well played." Yumeko said before walking off, you grinned and took the money from the bowl. "Congratulations baby." Mary said, you turned to her as you placed the money in a bag. "Thank you sweetheart!" You said as you gave her long passionate kiss. She gladly returned it.

"Let's go home, this is boring anyway." You said, Mary shrugged and followed you outside. You called your driver to bring the two of you home. Mary was always impressed on how much power you held, you weren't scared and searched for a risk. Soon enough a black car arrived and you opened the door for her. Mary smiled at you and you gave her a closed eyed smile. Your breath smelled like all types of wine and fruity drinks.

You suddenly grabbed Mary's chin and looked her in the eyes. "I love you~." You said, Mary closed her eyes and her cheeks turned bright red. You leaned in for a kiss at least that is what Mary thought she was getting, but you pulled away because you got a call. "Hello?" You answered, the car came to a stop at the mansion. You stepped out of the car and Mary followed suit, you were getting pissed at the other person for calling at such hours.

The two of you arrived at your shared bed room and you sat in your chair at your desk. Meanwhile Mary was waiting for you to get off the phone, she has been longing for you long enough. She walked up to you, and rubbed your shoulders from behind. You pushed her hands off and opened your laptop while you were talking to the other person. Mary groaned and sat in your lap, pet her head and started to work.

Mary was getting worked up and was sick off it so she leaned towards your ear and started moaning, you were stuttering and tried to maintain your composure. She started to kiss your neck, causing your breath to hitch and she heard the person on the other side ask you if you were okay. She started leaving hickeys, you cover your mouth and told the other person that you'd speak with them tomorrow.

Once you got off the phone, Mary kissed your lips and you kissed back. She went back to your neck, leaving hickeys. You were breathing heavily and whimpering. "M-Mary!" You manage to yelp, Mary stopped and looked you directly into the eyes. "What's wrong?" She said with a smirk on her lips. "I'm working." You pout as you hug your girlfriend. "At these hours? I think not!" Mary said as she held your chin. "This is our time! And you haven't spend a minute with me ever since the reunion." Mary said, her smirk faded into a glare. Mary hated it when you had to stay up late. "I know I know, I'm sorry!" You whined and kissed her lips. Mary kissed back.

You pushed your work a side and sat Mary on your desk. You were quite dominant, but that was sort of your nature. You wanted to be in control and Mary found that hot about you. The look in your eyes, your smirk and the tone of your voice. Mary held you cheeks and you had made it clear that you were in control. You went to her neck and started leaving hickeys, Mary started whimpering and she took a grip of your hair.

"I love you baby."

"Of course you do, dumbass."