13 ~ Runa Yomozuki x Short Reader

Requested by: SpicyH

You sat on the couch in front of the huge aquarium in the council room. You listened to your music and went over your notes. You made notes about gambling, since you wanted to be better. You watched others gamble from a distance and wrote down their strategy and cheats were reported right away.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Your girlfriend said as she took your headphones out of your ear. "Oh hey baby." You calmly smile. "How are your notes coming a long?" She asked, sitting closer to you. "Their coming a long nicely, I didn't watch any new gambles yet." You said as you close your notebook and placed it in your bag. "So how was your day?" You ask, petting the top of her head. Runa huffed and started ranting about her day. You didn't mind when she ranted about her day, since she was very quiet when the council members were there.

"Well it all sounds tiring." You said, Runa sighed and nodded. She pulled her console out and started a her game. You started playing some games as well, you placed a bag of treats in between the two of you to snack on. Runa took some lollipops and you took some gummies. Council members came in the room and were getting ready for a meeting.

Yumemi and Midari were watching the two of you gaming from behind and Sayaka was sneaking glances at what the two of you were playing. The president tapped the two of you on the shoulders, meaning that the meeting was going to start. Runa paused her game and sat at the huge table, you finished your round and took place at the council table. "I keep forgetting how short you are (Y/n)." Midari chuckled, you roll your eyes and listened to the president.

The president was talking about a huge complain about the cheats being reported. You roll your eyes and rest your head on your hands. "Do you have something to say?" Sayaka spat, you shot up. "What are you talking about?" You said, Sayaka sighed and placed her hand on her hips. "Don't act like you didn't just roll your eyes." She said, you were getting annoyed by Sayaka remarking your every move. "Could you like not react to everything I say or do?" You said, frustrated by Sayaka. The two of you never really got a long anyway.

Sayaka was about to say something, but the president raised her hand signing Sayaka to stop. Sayaka scoffed and you smirked, the president soon continued the meeting. Kaede and Yuriko were the only useful people in the meeting. Midari also said a couple of things, but that didn't really add much use. You laid your head on the table, the meeting didn't add any purpose to you. Since you were the reason this was even a topic and why this meeting took longer than needed.

Soon the meeting ended and went to hug your girlfriend, Runa's face was soon met your chest. Runa blushed, but soon hugged you back. You pat her head and Runa soon pushed you off. You giggle and went back to your console. You stuff yourself with snacks, Runa crossed her arms. Midari snickered. "Damn, don't act like you don't like when she does that." Midari said, Runa rolled her eyes. "I don't besides, atleast she can stand up for herself. I mean she is not the smartest by arguing with Sayaka, but hey." Runa said, you weren't listening since you were listening to the audio from your game on full blast.

The vice president took a seat beside you and watched you play. You were a very calm person and didn't rage often, that's why you were so easily frustrated in meeting. "Oh hey Riri, how are you?" You ask, your eyes not leaving the screen. "I've been doing well, how about you?" Ririka said. "I'm good." You said as you finish you match. You took another gummy and shoved it in your mouth. "You want some?" You ask, pointing at the bag, Ririka nodded and took a lollipop.

A couple of hours pass and everyone was ready to go home. You pack your things and patted your girlfriends head. Runa placed her things in her bag and walked home with you. You held her hand and hummed a tune. Once the two of you reached your apartment, you unlocked the door and pulled your girlfriend in. "Hey baby are you okay? You look gloomy." You ask grabbing Runa's shoulders. Runa shrugged and walked to your shared bedroom, you sigh and walk to the kitchen.

Runa laid on the bed the two of you shared, she quietly let her warm tears run over her cheeks. She really didn't deserve you, your kindness, your smile, your laugh and status. Compaired to you she was nothing more than a little brat. Although you said none of that was true, she couldn't shake the negative thoughts away. She flinched as you knocked on the bedroom door, Runa wiped her tears and opened the door. "Hey baby, diners ready." You softly smiled, Runa nodded.

"Have you been crying?" You said as you looked at Runa. Runa nodded and was soon met with two warm arms. She hugged back and placed her head in the crook of your neck. You pulled her up and walked to the dining table. You sat her down and kissed her cheek. "I made your favourite, so I hope it's alright." You said as you sat down. Runa smiled, she always loved your cooking. She couldn't cook for shit so, you were the next best thing.

Runa cheered up and soon the two of you were gossiping about the student council members. "Did you know that the president is a huge baby in private?" Runa said, placing her fork on her empty plate. "No way! I knew something was there, but I never thought of that." You respond, Runa snickers and you chuckle. "But be honest, Midari and Yuriko are made for eachother." You stated, Runa nodded.

The two of you did the dishes and started playing Mario Kart on the Wii, still talking about gossips and random things. Runa was grateful to have such a caring girlfriend like you, even though she would deny that she liked your affection.

Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting lately, I've been busy. But since summer break is here, I'll be taking more requests. It's may take a while, but I have this to sort out for the upcoming school year. Thank you guys for the 1K reads! Have a good day, noon or night! Don't forget to stay hydrated, to eat something and take your meds if you have them!