005.

𝐑𝐢𝐨 𝐀. 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋

 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋

3 months later.

___________________________________________

"Mane, move girl." I pushed Sam ass out my way so I can focus on the game. She sat her phone up and played Soulja Boy. I remember the tiktok she showed me early I huffed when she got on my neck, I felt her warm coochie on me. She leaned us back into the bed.

"I hate it here." I groaned irritated like. She climbed on me in nothing but my T-shirt and boxers then started laughing in my face and got right back on her phone.

"Mmtch dude." I sucked my teeth with an attitude. I grabbed her by her throat, choking her pulling her down to my face. I been treating her like person of course. She felt weird about it cause she never wasn't.

"Stop fucking playing with me." I grumbled. She hid her face in her hands. I laughed at her.

I pulled her down with one arm, with my hand resting on her lil booty ass. I placed my other arm over my eyes. She was watching tiktoks on her phone.

I was bout to fall asleep then music turned on and I felt her body off my chest. I looked up and saw her bout to roll 5 blunts worth of weed. I smiled. When she was finished she turned the LED lights on dark but light purple. I laid between her legs, on her fat, juicy, voluptuous puu'say.

We smoked and smoked til the blunt smoked our ass back. I looked at her and realized she was just as pretty as before but just as damaged. I didn't know how to help and I've been trying. I took her and got her nails, toes did. Her hair did, her braces tightened, took her shopping. All that shit.

maybe we could I don't know.. take her to the aquarium you know... The place she wanted to go to, make her laugh, then take her out to dinner.. take her back here and talk about everything. But hey.. what do I know..?

"Tomorrow my first game." I announced looking up, and she nodded making eye contact.

"I want you to come." I told her and her whole body froze.

"You forreal.. na you for fake..." She kept laughing then stopping. I just looked at her confused. Til she slapped her hand over her mouth then slapping my chest with the other.

"YOU FORREALLLLLLLL." Sam dramatic ass gasped.

"You a dumbass." I grabbed the blunt and huffed.

"I'm forreal Sam. I want you to come guh." I told her relighting the blunt.

"I will. What time is it?" Sam smiled with her smiley ass.

"Girlllll, its at 6." I chuckled then took a hit out the blunt.

I hope they don't test us tomorrow.

"You know I'ma come. Do I have to pay?" I shook my head no.

"You are in a loge box." I told her trying to find some food in my snack draw. She gasped sitting on her knees in the bed.

"Ain't no way boa." She slapped her hand over her mouth. I nodded, smiling way to hard. I knew I was high.

W.A.Y.S. by Jhene Aiko played. I laid back down but with my back against the head board of the bed. I pulled her over me. I was holding her by the hips singing to her, she sung, back rubbing, gripping, and holding my face.

"44 minutes to 4, an angel walk up to my door, open the windows to my soul told me he think that I should know there's no slowing down as the globe spin 'round and 'round." We sung together.

------------

"You have gotta lose your mind, just to find your peace of mind, you have got to trust the signs, everything will turn out fine so.. why aren't you smiling? Why aren't you smiling? Life can get wild when You're caught in the whirlwind. Lost in the world when.." I sung to her.

-----------

"At 44 minutes to 4, an angel walked up to my door. Opened the windows to my soul and told me he think that I should know that life only gets harder. That 'Life only gets harder but you gotta think smarter.' I do this for my brother, I do this for my rioooo.. WHY AREN'T YOU SMILING?" Sam replaced some words. I peeped but I'ma ask later.

-----------

The L.E.D lights were now changed to red. We were watching Encanto. I heard her snoring. I shook my head falling asleep before knowing abuelita story.

_______________________________

01.29.22