Thirty

"YOU'RE SICK?!"

"YOU'RE SICK?!"

Jay stands up from his seat with his phone glued to his ear, walking around the studio on nervous feet. Everyone is surprised by his loud yell but didn't say anything when they see a worried expression on Jay's face.

"I'm sorry, Jay... I think I couldn't go to work today..."

"Don't even dare to come to work! Stay at home and rest!"

"I will." a couple of coughing could be heard on the other line, causing Jay to let out a sigh.

"I'm coming to your house."

"C-coming? Why? N-no! Don't!"

"Shut up, and sleep. I'll bring some food." Jay ends the call, sliding into his jeans pocket before running to grab his jacket and car key in hurry.

"I'm leaving for a while, I'll come back later," Jay says to the workers in the studio.

"But, your dad says he's gonna come visit today--"

"Just do some excuse for me, thanks." He says one last time before running outside leaving the studio.

"Mr. Park!"

---

Jay stops in front of the door, catching his breath with porridge inside plastic in his right hand. He glances at his watch, realizing it's still early and probably she still didn't eat breakfast.

He knocks on the door 3 three times, waiting for someone to open the door.

"Haneul, I'm here."

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

Ting!

His phone vibrates, indicating there's a new message he just received.

Haneul dumbass

-Jay ah you can just leave the food in front, I'll take it later. You can go back to work-

He scrunches his nose, ignoring the messages before continuing to knock on the door violently.

"I'm not leaving idiot, open the door!"

Ting!

Haneul dumbass

-Don't knock on the door so hard! My aunt is here, please leaveeeeeeee-

Jay let out a scoff, fingers finally busy typing a reply.