6//old souls and tour guides

Third person

Adriano had managed to get his sister to their car without much trouble on the way. He tried to do his best to not pain her even more and he succeeded. Ezio was calling with Alrigo, explaining what had happened. Despite being a little scared from the angry tone of his older brother, Ezio managed to stay calm and explain what had happened minutes ago.

Camillo was seated in Alrigo's office, listening to his younger brother what happened at the mall and he couldn't be angrier then he was in this exact moment. How did a single guy get close to his sister, got her scared and stabbed her in her thigh without one of brothers or security he hired noticing?

He wasn't mad at his brothers, he knew they didn't mean to. He was angry Katarina did get hurt in the end, even if the man only scared her, he would be furious. Day two and they already failed her.

Katarina didn't feel that way. She felt a safe feeling coming over her when Adriano rushed to her side and her brothers surrounded her. She didn't blame any of them. She did find the situation she was in really strange, almost concerning.

Didn't think your brothers would be this stupid to leave you alone, lucky me.

That's what the man had said and it sort of stuck with Katarina. She didn't know what he meant by that, he said it like there was more to her brothers than she knew. She made a mental note to keep an eye on her brothers and be aware of the people she suddenly lived with. People she didn't know.

Waves of pain went through her body as the car drove over a bump and Adriano looked in his mirror at his sister, her face expression saying nothing but pain. It made him angry, resulting him to push her foot harder on the gas pedal.

Isacco and Gregorio sat on both side of Katarina, Isacco trying his best to take her mind of the pain she was feeling with his humor. Gregorio was busy trying to calm himself down, he knew Katarina needed him even if she didn't know him at all.

He was pressing pressure on her wound the entire ride, making sure she didn't lose too much blood. Katarina's eyes closed as another wave hit her and she groaned.

"Adriano." She whined, wanting to say more but she couldn't as more pain hit her and a lonely tear escaped her.

"Almost there, champ." He said, proud at how good she was handling the situation and her pain. Katarina smiled at the little nickname but the smile didn't last long as the light turned red right in front of them. Adriano groaned, not risking four of his siblings getting in a car accident. He turned around to look at Katarina. Her eyes were closed but you could see clearly she was in pain.

"Here, Alrigo wants to talk to you." Ezio softly said as he gave Katarina the phone. Her shaking, blooded hands came up to take the phone but Isacco took it instead and put it softly against her ear.

"Alrigo." Katarina said, pain in her voice and Alrigo had to swallow at the sound.

"Katarina, on a scale of one out of ten, how much pain do you feel?"

"Seven." She said, she was in pain, but it was still bearable for her. I didn't matter though, Alrigo wanted the scale to be at zero all the time.

"There's a doctor waiting for you here, he'll treat your wound. You'll be fine, Katarina." He stated, he knew she'll be alright, he had explained the wound to their doctor and he said it wouldn't be as bad as they first thought.

Alrigo wasn't concerned about his sister. She was in perfect hands, her wound would heal and leave no scars. The really thing that angered him was the fact that it happened in the first place.

His first priority would always be his family and knowing the fear she must have gone through angered him to another point. As Ezio explained what happened, Alrigo was more relieved at how Katarina handled the situation.