22// the discussion

"Alright, good job everyone! Make sure you're well rested for the game this friday, which is tomorrow. It's going to be our toughest one yet." Couch yelled as he dismissed the team. No one said a thing as everyone moved to the changing rooms, more specifically the showers. 

"I don't think I feel my body anymore." Caleb whined. 

"I think I just feel every muscle ten times." Katarina muttered as she wiped the sweat dripping from her face. Caleb and Isacco managed to let out a laugh, Mattia just smiled, too tired to let out any form of sound. 

"See you in fifteen in the locker room?" Isacco asked his sister. She nodded in reply as she parted ways to get to the girls changing rooms. Cheer practise had ended long ago, so she should be safe using their showers. 

As Katarina stood under the low water, she felt her body relax. To be honest, she was a little nervous about her first game. The whole school has been whispering about her. The first girl making the team and actually playing on the field. Everyone was coming, even the people who usually didn't come to these type of events. 

But what was even more terrifying, her whole family was going to be there. It was the last night they were living with them before going back to their own houses. She really liked having them around, but it did get sometimes a little crowded. She found herself smiling at the thought of her family. 

Over the last days, she got even closer than before. She really liked it, having a family who to trust. She felt safe with them. A feeling she hadn't felt in a long while. 

After drying her body, she changed into her previous outfit she wore to school and swung her back over her left shoulder. 

Camillo had offered to drop Caleb and Mattia off and after that it didn't take long before they arrived at the huge mansion belonging to the Guero's. 

Katarina was smiling at her brothers, Gregorio's and Isacco's bickering amusing her to no ends. Even Camillo had a soft smile on his face as he opened the front door. 

They all moved towards the kitchen, seeing most of the family was already seated there. 

Opening the fridge door to grab a bottle of water, Katarina almost jumped hearing his voice speaking out to her. 

"Katarina a word?" Alrigo said monotonously. She gulped as she stared at her eldest brother, the room silent as they watched their interaction. 

"Am I in trouble?" She whispered. Alrigo took a deep breath. 

"Follow me to my office." he said before turning around and leaving the door. 

Katarina looked like she saw a ghost. She snapped out of it almost immediately and rushed to follow her brother, feeling the eyes of her siblings following her out of the room. She could feel her hands getting sweaty again as she climbed up the stairs. 

He was waiting on her to reach his office as he held the door open. His eyes never leaving her face, following her every move. Katarina gulped. She took a seat while he closed the door and walked over to his extreme comfy looking chair.

He was quiet for a moment, looking straight in the eyes of his sister.

"I got a message from work. They told me, someone has been snooping into our database and hardwares." He said after a moment of staring contest.

Katarina went quiet. She made sure, whenever she checked she was careful. And she knows, what she's doing.

"It actually took them awhile to figure out who managed to break into our security. Two weeks."