7//knock knock

"We need to discuss the rules."

"Rules?" Katarina asked, her voice soft and quiet. She started to wiggle in Adriano's arms. She sensed how serious her oldest brother was.

Adriano eventually let his little sister out of his arms and put her back on the ground. He helped steadying her, making sure she doesn't fall over. He didn't like her not being in his arms anymore. He almost wanted to scold Alrigo for bringing up the rules.

"Yes, rules. Let's go." Alrigo didn't wait for Katarina to react as he turned around and walked over to his office which was on the first floor.

Katarina looked at Adriano and Camillo with confusion all over her face. They both softly nod what made her run after Alrigo, trying to catch up on him.

She was sure if she didn't catch up on him she would never find his office on her own.

A small smile was on Adriano's and Camillo's face as they watched her run after their brother. Pride flew threw their veins as they thought how she looked at them for assurance.

In the mean time, Katarina walked right after her giant big brother as they both made their way down to his office.

As they were walking down the stairs, Gregorio walked up the stairs all in gym clothes. Well only in baggy pants, air pods and a bottle of water.

As he spotted Katarina walking after a very cold Alrigo, he started smiling.

"Damn, didn't think you had it in you." He laughed. "Good luck with this one." He started smirking as he watched Alrigo narrow his eyes. He stopped walking as he faced Gregorio who now also stopped in his steps.

"She isn't in trouble." He said after a while.

"She isn't?" He said with raised eyebrows. He said it at the same time Katarina said, "I'm not?" with her voice full of surprise.

"No she isn't." He said coldly and started walking right after he said it. Katarina needed another moment to snap out of her moment of shock and relief. She couldn't help but think that she done something as the worst scenarios popped up in her head.

She shook her head, getting out of her zone and walked after Alrigo. It took her longer than Alrigo to walk down the stairs with her thigh.

Gregorio's smirk vanished as he blinked a few times while raising his eyebrows.

He made his way to the third floor. The third floor had a huge gym, a meeting room and three big offices. Each office consist of three offices. Nine offices in total, one for every family member. The reason Katarina didn't go up there on their house tour is because Adriano and Alrigo decided it was a little too soon for that. They were telling her in a few weeks, when she felt comfortable enough around them.

Right now was not the right time for that.

Alrigo walked into his office and sat down in his chair behind his desk. Katarina gulped before entering and softly closing the door. She shifted her weight from the one foot to the other one. With her one hand, she grabbed her other arm as she looked awkward around.

The office was like you stepped into a totally different house. It was nothing like the other rooms. It was styled how Alrigo wanted it and loved it. Dark.

 Dark