Chapter 27: Hidden Feelings

Y/N'S POV

"Wha- me? Going to school with you guys?" I say as I look at everyone. Actually, after sending the Cendawa people back to Planet Rimbara and the Tapops started to fix the station for future missions, the gang and I was left here in earth.

Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal went to the mall earlier and came to Tok Aba's house which is where we live and gave some school supplies for me.

"Yeah! Since you're staying with us forever, might as well you come join school with us" Ying says as she hands me the bag full of school supplies. Notebooks, paper sheets, pens etc.

"But you guys shouldn't have bought these for me... I'll pay you guys back when I get money-"

"No need Y/n... You're new here so we will do it for you" Gopal says and held my shoulder. I smiled at them and hugged them tight as I said my thanks.

They all left and I went back inside holding two bags where the school supplies are. As soon as I opened the door, the elemental siblings looked at me like I am being targeted. I stood there stunned by their sudden stare.

And then Cyclone came up to me getting the bag on my right hand. "I'll help you take this one to your room Y/n!" he says and happily climbs the stairs to my room.

After Cyclone, the other siblings except Thorn, Ice and Quake gathered infront of me.

"I'll take this one-" Thunderstorm says

"NO I'LL TAKE IT!" Blaze refused

"I'll be taking that" Solar snatched the bag from me and ran upstairs to my room. Thunderstorm and Blaze chased him.

"Aish those kids making a ruckus just for a bag... SOLAR! BLAZE! THUNDERSTORM! clean up the hallway after you take the bag to Y/n's room" Quake says as she calls out the three boys' names. Cyclone skips down the stairs sitting beside Thorn who is watching cartoons.

Thunderstorm, Solar and Blaze then immediately came down and went to grab brooms, mops and cloth to clean the hallway upstairs. I chuckled at their actions as I walked upstairs and gave the three cleaners one by one a pat on their head.

"Thanks for bringing the bags in my room" I say smiling and went inside my room. I look inside the bags again and saw a black and orange themed backpack.

I organized my things in the backpack already. Well the day after tomorrow is another week for school day here. Boboiboy and the others seldom go to school here when they have free time from tapops. But since we were always in Tapops I didn't get the time to go to school here.

Tomorrow I'll be going to Yaya's home since she said she and Ying will take me somewhere to get my school uniform. I'm excited but nervous at the same time.

"Y/n! Dinner is ready! Come downstairs" I heard Tok Aba calling so I immediately finished organizing and ran down to the dining.

*NEXTTTT DAAAAYYYYY*

I woke up at the time of 6 am as I went to take my bath and daily routines. I wear a casual outfit with my f/c shoes as I went to get my hoodie and sling bag and ran downstairs meeting Tok Aba.

"Y/n you're up early and you're dressed" he says as he sips his Koko coffee. I smiled and greet Tok Aba.

"Morning Tok Aba! I'm going to Yaya's house for a while! See you later Tok"

"Be careful on your way!" I heard Tok says as I ran out the house. I used my sprint to get to Yaya's house fast. I knocked on the door revealing Yaya's mom who is shock to see me.