"something for the poets"

something so beautifully constructed should never feel this amount of pain, pain to break the thing that should've never been broken. tears should never fall down a face that beautiful, ever. such a pure heart should never be broken in such ways.

if angels existed she was the closest thing to it. and yet here she was broken and drained of life right in front of me. how it happened i'd never know, but i was sure for this moment forward no one would ever hurt her again.

and no one ever did. it had been years since the day tom and vowed that no one would hurt her again his beautiful wife. everyone told him it was impossible for him to feel love. but that didn't make sense, it only made sense before her; before you. but how could someone ever not love something as perfect as you.

now you were different, much different. you were no longer broken instead you were molded together with happiness and life. no longer a shell of yourself. now it was if you were painted by the most talented of hands, now you were something someone would consider the most beautiful of photographs they'd take, now you were something like a poet would write.

truly indeed you were something for the poets.

—————————————————————-——————

sorry this is short guys i'll make something longer soon having major blocks right now on everything i try to write so i'm sorry but something better will be out <33