Chapter 2-"Meet the Madrigals"

(Casa Madrigal, the Encanto)

Mirabel finishes dragging Y/N all the way back to her house and lets go of his hand

Mirabel finishes dragging Y/N all the way back to her house and lets go of his hand. Y/N looked at the house in front of him in awe. It was so colorful and even had flowers on the side.

Y/N: "Whoa..."

Mirabel: "Welcome to my home, The Casa Madrigal!"

Y/N: "Your house looks incredible.."

Mirabel looks at the boy and notices Y/N's nose leaking blood again.

Mirabel: "Your nose is bleeding again! Come on, I'll get you fixed up!"

She grabs Y/N's hand again and quickly takes him to the house. The front doors opened up, allowing for the two of them to enter.

Mirabel: "Thanks Casita!"

Y/N looks around the house in awe while smiling like a kid in a toy aisle as two walked through the courtyard.

Y/N: "The house looks even more beautiful and lovely in here."

He says, looking around and noticing the house moving around shyly, accepting his compliment. His eyes widened in surprise.

Y/N: "Your house can do that?! Amazing.."

Mirabel smiles and looks at Y/N.

Mirabel: "Yep! Our casita is magical! After all, it's all because of our abuela. She brought our family here & saved us. We were blessed with a miracle. That candle up there, gives everyone their powers."

Mirabel points to a magical candle alone in a window above everything.

Mirabel: "It's what fuels everyone and this lovely casita."

Y/N: "So that's how those two girls in the town can control flowers and lift heavy things..."

Mirabel: "You mean my sisters?"

Y/N: "Those two were your sisters?"

Mirabel: "Yep! I'm the youngest one."