Chapter 4-"Breakfast with the Madrigals"

(Casita, the Encanto)

In the Casita, Y/N can be seen brushing his teeth inside of the bathroom of the house. A knock on the door can heard while he continues to brush his teeth.

Isabela: "Y/N! Come on, it's my turn to use the bathroom! You've been in there long enough!"

Isabela tries to open the door but it was locked, making her groan. Y/N hears it through the door and chuckles.

Y/N: "I'm almost done! Don't come in here."

Isabela: "Hurry up!"

Outside the door, Isabela can be seen standing in front of the door with Camilo, Luisa, and Dolores lining up behind her. Camilo laughs at his older cousin being angry while Isabela's younger sister and Dolores chuckled.

Isabela: "Este chico..."

Luisa: "Calm down sis, he's gonna be out soon."

Isabela grumbles before the bathroom door was suddenly unlocked, catching everyone's attention. The door opens and Y/N steps out with a towel wrapped around his waist, showing off his surprisingly muscular build.

Y/N: "Oh hey guys."

Camilo's jaw dropped while the girls all blushed seeing the boy with Dolores drooling a bit at the sight of Y/N. Luisa quickly looks away with a red face while Isabela and Dolores continued to stare.

Isabela & Dolores: 'Maldito...'

Camilo: "Damn amigo! You're ripped!"

Camilo walks up to Y/N and grabs his arm, feeling his muscles a bit with his mouth hanging open. Dolores and Isabela glares at Camilo as Y/N chuckled.

Y/N: "Yeah, I work out sometimes. Anyways, the bathroom is free. You can use it now."

Y/N then makes his way back to the nursery, leaving Camilo and the girls still shocked. Camilo quickly regains himself and turns to his sister and cousins.

Camilo: "Wow.. So uh, you wanna go in first Isabela?"

Isabela: "A-Actually, I think I got something to do first! You can go first!"

Isabela suddenly leaves and goes into her room, surprising Camilo that his cousin didn't want the bathroom first. He turns to the other girls and sees them leaving to their rooms.

Camilo: "Where are you all going?!"

Dolores: "You can use the bathroom first Camilo!"

Dolores yelled while covering her ears before entering her room. Luisa doesn't respond to Camilo and goes into her room, leaving him by himself.

Camilo: "Well, I don't really care. I get to use the bathroom earlier than expected!"

Camilo laughs before entering the bathroom and shutting the door.

(With Y/N...)

Y/N enters the nursery and immediately notices that Mirabel and Antonio weren't in the room which made breathe a sigh of relief.

Y/N: "Thank goodness they aren't here.."

He walks over to his backpack and rummages through it before pulling out a golden ring with a lightning symbol in the center. Y/N stares at it for a couple of seconds before tossing it back into his backpack.

Y/N: "Nope, no more of that.."

Y/N continues to look through his backpack before pulling out a fresh pair of clothes. He uses his super speed and quickly puts them on in just 1 second.