Chapter 15-"Fuerza de la Velocidad"

(Casita, the Encanto)

The smoke starts to clear as the cries of everyone is heard yelling, calling out to the four girls in the ruined and crumbled casita, only to receive no response. Julieta comes running in and lets out a gasp, covering her mouth in shock as tears start pouring down her eyes.

Y/n comes running in next, limping as his broken leg slowly starts to heal and his eyes widened at what Julieta saw. In front of them were the corpses of Isabela, Mirabel, Dolores, and Luisa half burried under the rubble of casita. The two runs over and starts pulling and picking the rubble off of them, moving them aside as Julieta starts bawling at the sight of her three daughters and niece dead in front of her.

Agustin, Felix, and Pepa comes running in next with Pepa letting out a scream of anguish, tears streaming down when she saw her daughter's corpse on the ground. Her husband sees his daughter on the daughter and immediately turns around to pull his wife into a hug, trying to comfort her as he lets out tears himself. Julieta's husband runs past Y/N and stops behind his wife whose kneeling on the ground holding the hands of their dead daughters, bawling her eyes out. Agustin gets on his knees next to Julieta and starts crying too, pulling his wife into a hug.

Camilo walks in and realizes what has happened, his eyes starting to water before turning to Antonio and trying to shield his younger brother from seeing what was in front of him but he maneuvers around his older brother, going under his legs and running ahead.

Camilo: "(Tearing up) A-Antonio no!"

Antonio lets out gasp as he sees the corpses of loved ones. He turns to see Julieta and Agustin crying before looking at Mirabel's body, the person he was the closest with ever since he moved into the nursery, who was basically another sister to her, and now, she's dead along with his sister and other cousins. Antonio starts to cry and runs over to his parents, hugging their legs as they try their best to comfort their baby boy while struggling to stop crying.

Alma walks up and gasps in shock and horror, seeing the dead bodies of her granddaughters. The sight immediately bringing back horrible memories of her husband Pedro sacrificing himself for her and their children. She stumbles back and nearly falls if it weren't for Camilo catching her and setting her down on a big piece of rubble.

Meanwhile, Y/N was crying himself with his hand over his mouth as he moves back from the sight of his girls corpses on the ground, the sight bringing back the memories of him finding his own family dead in their own home, a gruesome sight that would be forever engraved in his mind for as long as he's alive. Camilo sees Y/N and grits his teeth, running over to him and angrily pushing him back.

Camilo: "Where were you?! Y-You could've saved them! My cousins, my sister!"

Y/N: "Camilo, I-I tried but I was--"

Pepa runs in front of Y/N and slaps him across the face, making him stumble back as her husband comes in and holds his wife back, both their eyes red from crying.

Pepa: "What? You were what?! Busy running around the world and having fun while my daughter and nieces die!?"

Felix: "P-Pepa, mi vida, please! It's not the boy's fault, calm down!"

Pepa: "It's his fault our daughter is dead, Felix! Don't defend him!"

Before she could go and attack Y/N, her husband pulls her back as Pepa yells and thrashes against his hold, trying to break free so that she can choke the life out of the boy. Y/N grabs his hair and shakes, muttering to himself about this not being real until he sees Julieta walking up to him and grabbing him by the collar of his suit, her eyes red from crying along with bits of her hand covered in the blood of her daughters.