Chapter 14-"God of Speed"

(The Encanto)

Savitar: "Let's go for a run!"

Lightning sparks around the both of them as Savitar starts running out of the Encanto, holding Y/N by the neck with the boy trying his best to free himself. They run through entire cities, passing cars and making their alarms go off before eventually arriving at the beachy shores of Colombia, the giant speedster throwing the boy and making his entire body skip across the coarse and rough surface.

Savitar catches up with the skipping body of Y/N and grabs him by the neck once more as a blue tunnel opens up in front of them, the giant running into it and arriving in an entirely different country of Greece. He comes to a stop inside of a ruined temple and throws Y/N across the stone floor, the boy landing a couple feet away from him.

Y/N: "Argh, mierda! Where did you take me?!"

Savitar: "Greece, at a temple dedicated to Hermes, the Greek God of Speed."

Y/N: "Why... why are attacking me? Why did you bring me here? I'm trying to save the miracle and protect the Madrigals!"

Savitar: "Why do you even bother? Didn't I warn you that in spite of everything you do for them, eventually they will hate you! They'll just shun you like the rest of those people back at home..!"

He yells out to Y/N with hatred in his voice. The boy lets out a grunt and slowly starts to get back up, clutching his shoulder and putting in back in place as he stares at Savitar with confusion, feeling that this monster had a connection to him or the Madrigals for some reason if he's doing this.

Y/N: "You say that like it's a personal thing.. Like as if you were there, living it. The way you're talking about the Madrigals, how you know about how I was treated by the team back home.. Just who are you?"

Savitar: "See for yourself."

Savitar kneels down in front of Y/N, his metallic armor opening up bit by bit. His mask releases along with the back of his armor popping open which allows someone to jump out, making Y/N step back a bit in shock at seeing who it was..

Y/N: "Y-You're... Me?"

Y/N (Savitar): "I am you... I am the future Flash."

Y/N stares at Savitar in absolute shock at the giant speedster that he is facing was actually him all along. He was exactly how Antonio described him to be, he wore darker clothes and his hair was messy except he forgot to mention the eyebags under Savitar's eyes, showing a lack of sleep.

Y/N: "H-How are you even a thing?"

Y/N (Savitar): "I am a timeline duplicate. Remember the Cosmic Treadmill? When you were using it, you used way more speed than you intended that instead of going to a different universe... You moved into an ENTIRELY different Multiverse."

Y/N: "What?"

Y/N (Savitar): "Yeah! We're not even in our own Multiverse anymore, amigo! There's no Justice League, no Titans, no nothing that reminds us of our old home!"

Y/N: "I... entered a completely different multiverse?"

Y/N (Savitar): "When you did that, the amount of energy you created when you ran on the treadmill, created two duplicate timelines in this universe we're living in. One with you... and the other with me."

Savitar starts walking around the temple, looking at the ruins of the former place that worshipped this land's god of speed. Y/N notices something behind him and sees an old and broken marble statue of Hermes laying on the floor with his legs gone.