Chapter 17-"The Future"

(Present Day, 2019)
(The Encanto, Colombia)

Inside of the Encanto, what it was formerly known as, ruins of houses are seen as nature spread out all over the place, covering most of the damages with no signs of people anywhere. It was quiet except for the sounds of birds chirping and a waterfall flowing nearby. Nearby the ruins of the town, a giant lake sat with a little island in the middle connected to the mainland with a metal bridge.

Casita is seen situated on the top of a hill, overlooking the ruins of the entire town, now with an all new appearance having been rebuilt once more after a disaster struck the family and town 13 years ago

Casita is seen situated on the top of a hill, overlooking the ruins of the entire town, now with an all new appearance having been rebuilt once more after a disaster struck the family and town 13 years ago. Inside of the casita, an old man walks around the house with a cane in his hand, revealing it to be Y/N Diaz in his 70s with gray hair and beard.

He walks through the hallways of the Casita, passing numerous picture frames of the deceased like Alma, Pepa, Julieta, Bruno, Felix, Agustin, and Camilo. Y/N stops to take a look at the family who passed away and died during the disaster that struck the town, feeling himself almost tearing up.

???: "Papa?"

Y/N quickly wipes away his tears and turns to the voice and sees two people standing next to each other, one of them being Victor Diaz Madrigal, his first son with Luisa and the other being Fuega Diaz Madrigal, his second daughter and third child with Isabela. 

Victor: "It's time for you to eat your medicine

Victor: "It's time for you to eat your medicine."

Y/N: "Ah mierda, I hate the medicine.. Can I skip out on this one, mijo?"

Fuega: "You know we can't do that Papa, you're gonna get sick again if you don't and mamas are getting worried about you."

Y/N: "....Alright, fine, I'll eat the medicine."

Victor: "Come on, we'll walk with you."

Victor and Fuega goes over to their father and walks with him, taking him to his medicine as they see a bunch of little robots mopping and cleaning up the place ahead of them with Victor snapping his fingers, making them move out of the way. They walk pass the robots and enters the courtyard, finding a giant tree in the center where a swing set hung under it.