Chapter 7-"Turn It Down"

(The Next Morning...)

It was now the next morning. Isabela can be seen inside of her room, sleeping peacefully in her hanging bed with the blanket laying on top of her. She then starts to wake up and began to stretch her arms out.

Isabela: "Dios.. (Yawns) What happened?"

Isabela sits up on her bed, only for her blanket on her chest to drop, revealing her bare breasts. Her eyes widened and immediately grabbed the blanket to cover herself.

Isabela: "Oh my goodness! I'm naked?! Why am I-"

Isabela then pauses, remembering why she was naked. A blush creeps up to her face before she smiled.

Isabela: "I-I remember now.. Y/N and I did it.. together! Yes!"

The flower girl shouted and pumped her fists in the air in celebration, causing a bunch of flowers to come out of the floor. Just then, she hears a knock on the door.

Alma: "Isabela? It's time for you to wake up."

Isabela: "Yes abuela! I'm awake now."

Isabela then hears her abuela walk away from her door. She lets out a sigh before getting off the bed with the blanket wrapped around her chest.

Isabela: "Guess I'll have to get ready for today."

(Later...)

Isabela comes out of her room all dressed in her sleeping wear along with a towel in her hand. She goes downstairs and makes her way to the bathroom with a smile on her face. She then arrives at the bathroom and notices that she was the only one here.

Isabela: "There's no line?"

Isabela looks around to see if her sisters or cousins are around but she found none of them in sight. She shrugs and goes to grab the bathroom door handle, only to found it locked which surprised her.

Isabela: "Huh? Is anybody in there?"

She knocks on the door and waited for bit until she hears the door suddenly unlock. Isabela quickly turns her attention back to the door and it opens up a bit before a head popped out, revealing her cousin Dolores. She had an angered look on her face which caused Isabela to jump back a bit.

Dolores: "What... is... it.. Isa?"

Dolores said with a bit of anger which made Isabela sweat and let out a nervous chuckle.

Isabela: "H-hehe.. Hey D-Dolores, are you done with the bathroom?"

Dolores: "Yes, I'm done... Feel free to use it."

Isabela: "T-Thank you Dolores.."

Dolores then fully opens the door, revealing herself with a towel wrapped around her chest. She exists the bathroom and Isabela tries to enter but was stopped when her cousin grabs her by the arm.

Isabela: "Dolores? What are you doing?!"

Dolores turns Isabela to face her and looks her in the eye with her teeth gritted in anger which scared the flower girl as she's never seen her cousin act like this before.

Dolores: "Listen here, Isa. I heard what you and Y/N did last night!"

Isabela's Mind: 'Mierda! I completely forgot that Dolores must've heard us yesterday! Okay Isa, play dumb!'

Isabela: "Who's Y/N?"

Isabela's Mind: 'Not that dumb!'

Dolores lets out an angry groan before pulling Isabela inside of the bathroom and closing the door behind them. She then pushes Isabela against the bathroom wall.