Chapter 5-"Rat Man"

(Casita, the Encanto)

Y/N climbs into the secret passageway between the walls of the house and closes the painting behind him. He walks inside of the walls of La Casa Madrigal, looking around with a bit of awe in his eyes since he didn't know coming in here was possible.

Y/N: "Hmm.. The interior seems pretty nice in here."

He looks around before noticing some cracks on the wall which was there for some reason.

Y/N: "There are cracks in here?"

Y/N walks over to the cracks and places his hand on it. As he placed his hand on the cracks, it suddenly started to repair itself right in front of the boy's eyes. His eyes widened as the cracks on the wall repaired itself and disappeared like it was never there.

Y/N: "(Removes his hand) Whoa.. Did I do that?"

???: "You can do that?"

Y/N: "Ahh!"

Y/N jumped and screamed after hearing the unexpected voice. He turns to the voice and sees an old hobo looking guy in a green poncho, staring at him.

 He turns to the voice and sees an old hobo looking guy in a green poncho, staring at him

{Bruno Madrigal}

Y/N: "Who the hell are you?!"

Bruno: "Mierda!"

Bruno then begins to run away, leaving Y/N surprised and confused as he just saw a man inside of the walls with him.

Y/N: "Hey come back here!"

Y/N gives chase after the mysterious man but he decides not to use his super speed since it won't work well in tight spaces. He runs through the corridors, trying to keep up with the athletic hobo in this twisting labyrinth. Bruno and the boy continue to run through the inside of the casita with Y/N gaining on the mysterious man.

Y/N: "Wait! I just wanna talk!"

Bruno doesn't listen and continues to run, making Y/N groan in annoyance. As they continued to run in the walls, the hobo parkour his way up onto another layer in the wall, causing Y/N's eyes to widen.

Y/N: "Damn.. This dude has some skills."

He decides to use his super speed and vibrates his molecules, allowing for him to phase through the stairs. Y/N turns off his powers and continues to give chase, leaving the mysterious man shocked.

Bruno: 'How the?!'

Bruno then jumps over a random chasm in the walls with Y/N doing the same thing. The chase eventually came to a stop when Y/N decides to use his super speed and catches up with Bruno, grabbing him by the back of his poncho.

Bruno: "Ack! (Chokes)"

Y/N: "I got you now! Now, explain why you're inside the walls of the Madrigal's house or else I have to do something you won't like.."