✴Chapter 7✴

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever"

-Alfred Tennyson

✴✴✴

     Izuku thought the drink tasted weird, but he shrugged it off as no one else seemed to share his sentiment. He peered down at the floor, hating the conversation he had with Katsuki. Did Katsuki really think that way?

     In the back of his mind, Izuku's thoughts started to turn fuzzy. He guessed that the alcohol was stronger than he imagined at first. Izuku looked at his drink, it was water- he was sure it was.

     He stumbled as the fuzzing in the back of his mind hit back in full force. This time it was stronger. The fuzz becoming a strong fog, blocking his mind. Izuku tried to place the sensation, racking his brain for familiar signs of sickness. 

     He dropped his cup in a daze, feeling pain knot in his lower stomach. When he placed it, Izuku's knees gave out. He was trembling- no, he was shaking, scared out of his mind. 

     He should've listened more carefully. Shoto had joked about marking him tonight, but Izuku thought it was a way for him to get into his mind. Not this, anything but this.

✴✴✴

     Katsuki sighed. those thoughts were useless. He knew she was trying to manipulate him, but he couldn't stop thinking that maybe Izuku never really loved him. Whatever the matter, Katsuki knew he loved him, so he gathered up his pride and made his way over to apologize. 

     Katsuki mumbled on his way, thinking more and more about the situation. it was wrong for him to say something so harsh, even if they could be true. Furthermore, the two have limited time together, and a stupid argument wasn't going to ruin that. 

     But he stopped as he heard glass shatter onto the ground. Not too long after, he heard a loud thump as Izuku's  body collided with the ground.

     "Deku!" he called out. 

     Izuku flinched back, his body buzzing. He gasped for air as he tried his hardest not to yelp in pain. His heat came in full force. It wasn't that time of the month. It was the drink- he must've been drugged. 

     Shoto parted the crowd, his face unreadable. 

     "Get out of the way!" he shouted, pushing people aside to get to Izuku, including Katsuki. Katsuki practically growled at the contact. 

     Shoto grabbed Izuku by his waist, hoisting him upwards. Izuku's legs trembled as he tried to stand, but instead he fell towards the floor again. 

     A slap resounded across the ball. 

     Katsuki pushed Shoto towards the ground, holding Izuku in his arms. Even if they weren't mates, they love each other- though they argue sometimes.

     Izuku whimpered, "It's a drugged heat, Kacchan."

     Katsuki nodded right away, understanding the prince's motive.

     Katsuki released threatening pheromones, no longer controlling them and letting them roam. The room suddenly filled with his scent. Katsuki always had one hand on Izuku the whole time. 

     Izuku groaned, "K-Kacchan, please-"

     Katsuki nodded, "Don't worry, Deku, I'll find you a room for yourself. Don't worry."

     As he said this, Katsuki ran through the halls of the palace, leaving a shocked Shoto behind. 

     Katsuki barged into a room, gently placing Izuku on the grand bed there. 

     "There-" Katsuki said, "Make a nest or something. I'll be back, right outside in a sec-"

     Katsuki's felt his tie being pulled on. 

     "Stay," Izuku pleaded. "Please."

     Katsuki's face turned red at what Izuku wanted him to do, "Deku, you're not in the right state of mind right now. I know it's painful, but you're used to it aren't you? I can't do this to you when you're not actually meaning it."

     He gently removed Izuku hands from him. 

     "You'll be a lot better in the morning," Katsuki said with a crooked smile. He wanted to help Izuku desperately, but he knew it might ruin their relationship afterwards. And Katsuki couldn't risk that. 

     Izuku didn't say anything else.

✴✴✴

     Katsuki felt guilty. He had left his omega alone when he needed him. But Katsuki knew Izuku didn't want to start so soon. Anyways, he had anger he could go with. 

     When he entered the ball room again, Katsuki released an indescribable amount of angry pheromones. He was originally known as the prince who had strong pheromones.  Now, the whole room was able to sense it. 

     Shoto growled in full force. 

     "Where the hell is my omega?!" Shoto shouted, his shock that he had been slapped across the face now gone. 

     Katsuki chuckled darkly, "Your omega? He's mine."

     Up in their thrones, the princess, Fuyumi, sighed into her fan.

     Natsuo, the second prince, turned his head, "What's disappointing you, sister?"

     "My brother and his corrupted thoughts," she sighed again. "I know we shun omegas in this kingdom. At least, we shun them when Father is around, but...."

     She trailed off, shaking her head gently, "He was so lively, Brother. His skin is too pale. His eyes are sunken. The muscles he arrived with are gone. I don't think we can reverse whatever Shoto has done to his feet and waist."

     Natsuo saw his sister turn her face away. Perhaps it was to hide her tears. 

     Natsuo nodded, "I see where you're coming from. I do. However, he is an omega. Worth nothing than a piece of cloth at most. We managed to civilize him, he should be grateful-"

     Fuyumi turned her head so suddenly, Natsuo worried she had injured herself. 

     "You were born an alpha, I a beta. Lucky enough to be born as one," Fuyumi nearly shouted. "What if you were not born an beta? Do you have any idea what he would have done to you?"

     Natsuo opened his mouth to speak, but he shut it. Then, opened it again. But no sound managed to escape him. 

     "He's in heat, idiot," Shoto maintained his composure, but he was slowly slipping. "You left my omega in pain."

     Katsuki spit at his shoes, "If you truly knew him, you would know that he isn't ready for intercourse yet."

     Shoto dismissed the idea with his hand, "It was bound to happen soon. I mean- he's an omega."

     Katsuki was about to pounce the taller when a hand- or rather, many sets of hands- held him down. 

     One was his future wife, another his best friend, and the last- his advisors.

     "Bakugou, calm down," Mina whispered into his ear. "You need to calm the heck down."

     Shoto walked away to the hallway where Izuku was. 

     Mina sadly pulled him back with Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, and Ochaco Uraraka. 

     Shoto walked out of sight as Katsuki struggled against his restraints.