Chapter 1- Alone

"LIAR!" Keefe screamed.

"P-pl-please I- I would never-" Sophie started, but then cut off by Biana.

"You MONSTER!"

Tears streamed down Sophie's cheeks. They were accusing her- accusing her of trying to join the Neverseen to hurt them.

"I can't believe we TRUSTED YOU! FREAK!" Fitz yelled.

She was just trying to protect them! The Neverseen threatened to hurt them unless she handed herself over. She backed into the corner. "Please just hear me ou-"

"Enough has been said, Sophie. You just tried to meet with the Neverseen, and we heard everything." Alden said, angry as ever.

"N-no i-it's n-not wh-what y-you th-think!" Sophie managed to spit out.

"YES! IT IS! TRAITOR!" Tam shrieked.

Sophie sank deeper into the corner

"Please..." 

No one budged, so Sophie decided it was time for plan B. Use her ability that no one knew about. She learned to snap her fingers and teleport without free-falling, though it was risky. She snapped her fingers and imagined Havenfield. Surely she could go there and explain what happened to Grady and Edaline. However, when she got there, Edaline shrieked and conjured up a medler.

"They told us everything, Sophie. I have no words. After everything-" Grady started, but Sophie teleported to her room.

Sophie didn't want to leave.

She wanted to stay. At the place where she felt like she belonged.

But she was alone.

She was a freak.

She was broken.

No one understood.

Why. Why couldn't she have a happy ending too?

No one believed her.

They called her a liar.

A freak.

A mistake.

No one loved her.

No one cared.

And they were right.

She was a freak.

She was a mistake.

The only thing she wasn't, was a liar.

Tears leaked down her cheeks.

She left everything behind.

Even Iggy and Ella.

She couldn't bear to remember anything.

She left a note but doubted anyone would read it. It read:

I'm sorry I'm a failure.

-Sophie.

This was it. It was time to leave. She gave Ella a tight squeeze, then set her on the bed and left.

                                                                               Keefe P

                                                                               Keefe P.O.V

"LIAR!" Keefe screamed.

"P-pl-please I- I would never-" Sophie started, but then cut off by Biana.

"You MONSTER!"

Tears streamed down Sophie's cheeks. Keefe looked away.

"I can't believe we TRUSTED YOU! FREAK!" Fitz yelled.

 She backed into the corner. "Please just hear me ou-"

"Enough has been said, Sophie. You just tried to meet with the Neverseen, and we heard everything." Alden said, angry as ever.

"N-no i-it's n-not wh-what y-you th-think!" Sophie managed to spit out.

"YES! IT IS! TRAITOR!" Tam shrieked.

Sophie sank deeper into the corner

"Please..."

No one budged. After all this time- after everything- she turned her back on us. Keefe had a right to be mad! He could feel guilt waving off her! Then suddenly, she snapped her fingers and she was gone.

"Where'd she go?" Linh asked, turning pale.

"Look's like she had another stupid ability. If its a vanisher she's still here. YOU HERE THAT SOPHIE?! YOU'RE A FREAK!" Fitz yelled.

Keefe looked away. Deep down he knew she'd have a good explanation- but he shoved that thought away. She still tried to leave- and Keefe was really good at holding grudges.

"She's not here. I can't hear her thoughts anywhere." Mr. Forkle said through a sigh.

Great. Now she was on the loose.

A/N Comment any suggestions and make sure to vote! Sorry for the sad chapter, working on another right now! Long chapters ahead!