Chapter 8- Missing Princess!?

Sophie P.O.V 

"MATCH," The robot voice blared.

The 2 boys in the room gasped and fell to their knees.

"Um-" Sophie started, being confused.

"Princess," Zhan whispered, rising. 

Sophie laughed nervously. "Um- I think there's a mistake... I was created by the Black Swan."

Zhan shook his head. "Those are false claims. You were not created. You were only kidnapped and slightly genetically altered."

Sophie blinked.

"Who told you you were an experiment?" The man asked Sophie.

"Um- Mr. Forkle..." Sophie told him.

Zhan cursed under his breath. "You know... before he became a fugitive he used to be the only elf who would stand by our side."

"Oh..." That was the only thing Sophie could say.

Zhan shook his head. "I believe we've gotten off track. We need to throw your ceremony. "

"Say what now-?" Sophie replied, with wide eyes.

"You will be crowned queen, since your father passed away, and your mother is unknown." The man said.

"I never got your name," Sophie told the man.

"My apologies. My name is Kalen." He said.

"And do not try to change the category. Your ceremony will be tonight. And I happen to know a girl your age who would love to help you with your dress." Zhan added.

Sophie sighed. 

~Time Skip~

Once they got to the shop, Sophie sucked in a breath. She was going to become a queen. Literally.

Shop

Zhan held her hand and led her in

"Hey, Zhan!" A girl with pink hair and hazel eyes exclaimed.

"Hey, Annalise," Zhan replied with a small smile.