Chapter 16- It's time.

*Don't play music until cue, please :)

Iris P.O.V

Today was the day.

Today she was going to save the Lost Cities and prove that she wasn't a little girl anymore.

As soon as the sun started to rise, she grabbed her jacket and rushed out the place doors. Unsuprisingly, the whole city of Aurenzeville was waiting outside her palace. She laughed.

"I see you are all eager to head to the Lost Cities," Iris told the happy crowd.

The crowd cheered.

"I would like to remind you all that there will be no usage of powers in the Lost Cities. And please do make sure you all have your barriers up. I could not risk any elf finding any personal information of yours," Iris reminded them.

The crowd cheered once more.

"We will be heading to the Lost Cities at 11:30. The hearing starts at noon, and ends at 1:00." Iris announced.

The crowd bowed and left. Well, all except for Annalise and Calista.

"You were right! Iris is a different person when she's talking to the Shagwyn!" Exclaimed a happy Calista.

Annalise gave Calista a playful shove. "I told you not to tell her!" She said through laughs.

Annalise and Calista reminded her so much of Biana and Linh it made her want to cry.

"Well, if you want me to act like that around you guys too..." Iris teased.

"NO!" Both girls yelled.

They looked at each other, then back at Iris, then burst into laughter.

Iris raised a teasing eyebrow.

"S-sorry th- this is j- just too good," Annalise said through laughter.

After the laughing calmed down, Annalise brought them back to the shop for dresses and makeup for the hearing.

Annalise's Outfit and Makeup: