Chapter 4- Talented

*Don't play music until the cue

                                                                                   Tam P

                                                                                   Tam P.O.V

Everyone had met at Havenfield the next day again, and Tam sank into the corners.

"I can't reach her," Fitz said, slumping on the couch.

"Where could she have gone?" Linh asked.

"She's not in the Lost Cities, and I haven't gotten any orders for disguise elixirs," Dex said.

"So then she's in the Forbidden Cities?" Tam asked.

Dex nodded.

"Well that's clear, but Foster could be anywhere in the world," Keefe added.

Fitz bit his lip. "If she could go to any country, my money's on the U.S.A."

"What's that?" Biana asked.

"America," Fitz replied

"Ok, then, she's in San Diego," Linh told them.

"She wouldn't go somewhere people would recognize her," Keefe said.

"I might know..." Fitz said.

"Where?!" Biana practically screamed.

"She was always talking about how she always wanted to go to New York..." Fitz said slowly

"Let's check there first." Tam insisted

"I'll go get my dad," Biana told them

~Time Skip~ 

"So who's going?" Alden asked.

"ME!" Everyone said at the same time.

Alden rubbed his temples. "Okay. I never thought I'd say this... but you can all go."

"REALLY?!?" Keefe asked, jumping up and down.

"Yes, in this case, the more the merrier," Alden said, handing them a blue pathfinder.

Tam and his friends joined hands and yelled. "New York!"

When they got there, they saw a crowd. 

"What's up with that?" Biana asked.

"Let's go see," Keefe said.

*Cue music.

They shoved their way through and found a girl who had her back facing the audience. They were playing the guitar.

Ahwell, good for you, I guess you moved on really easilyYou found a new girl and it only took a couple weeksRemember when you said that you wanted to give me the world?(Ah-ah-ah-ah)