Live

You are fast asleep in yours and Jade's bed. She cant get to sleep and she's bored. So, she grabs her phone and sits on the floor at the foot of the bed. She goes live on Instagram. Within 5 minutes, there's about 75,000 people on the live.

"Hey guys. I have to be quiet cos Y/n's fast asleep but hey." Jade whispers.

The fans in the live start flooding her with questions about your relationship.

"When did you two meet? Uhm..... i believe it was June 15th 5 years ago." Jade whispers.

She smiles as she remembers what happened.

"How did you two meet? I've mentioned this like twice but basically, i was just walking cos i was bored and then suddenly i hear this crashing sound and this annoyed grunt. So i look behind me and see Y/n sat on the floor after colliding with a lamppost on her roller blades. She's sat there with hot chocolate all over the floor. She had shorts on so her knees were bleeding and so were her elbows. So obviously i go see if she's okay, not expecting her to make me fall in love immediately. So i go to her and before i could ask if she was okay, she looks at me and her eyes were just.... wow. She smiles at me and offers her hand out. She says 'im Y/n and im injured'. And that's how we met. Fast forward a year and we're dating." Jade whispers.

She hears you shuffling in bed. She looks at you. You've just rolled over onto your front. She looks back at the phone.

"How old was Y/n when you met? Y/n was.... 18. She was 18. I was 20. Two years age difference." Jade whispers.

One question really catches her attention.

"What would you do if your relationship didn't work out? Uhm..... i dont actually know. I'd be a complete wreck about it and i know Y/n would be too but we'd have to accept that the relationship just didn't work out. Obviously it would suck ass and neither of us would like it but it would have to happen cos it's just life. But thats a pretty good question." She whispers.

You sit up and stretch. You see Jade sat at the foot of the bed.

"Jade what are you doing?" You ask.

She jumps a little and looks at you.

"I couldn't sleep and got a little bored." She says.

You go sit next to her and smile.

"Hey people." You say.

You yawn and rest your head on her shoulder.

"Q and A I'm guessing." You say.

"Yeah. I mean it's literally 2am here so i cant do what i normally do." Jade says.

"It's 2am?" You ask.

You lift your eyes to her. She looks at you and smiles. You smile and wink. She smiles and bites her lip.

"The fans are third wheeling our 2am flirting." You say.

Jade looks back at the phone and laughs.

"Sorry about that guys. Anyways. One feature about Y/n that you love? Eyes. Eyes. And Eyes. They're so beautiful. I love Y/n's eyes." Jadd says.

"Oh yeah? Why?" You ask.

She looks at you.

"Because i do. They made me fall head over heels for you when we met and I'm not abouta change how i feel about your eyes anytime soon." Jade says.

"Bit offended not gunna lie." You joke.

She laughs.

"Jealous over your own eyes?" Jade asks.

"Maybe." You say.

She laughs again. After about another hour, you both decide to go back to bed. She cuddles up into you, hear head on your chest.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too."

And just like that, you both fall back asleep.