Reggaetón Lento

Jade, LeighAnne and Perrie are in your studio waiting for you and your clumsy-ass to show up. Eventually you do. You stumble over your feet and stand up.

"Sorry I'm late. Traffic was a pain in my ass. I'm Y/n." You say.

You all shake hands.

"Okay so there might be a slight tiny tiny issue with the song." You say.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure we can roll with it." Jade says.

"Most of it is in Spanish and from what I'm aware of, not one of you speaks Spanish." You say.

"Ah.... right.... yeah that's an issue." Perrie says.

"Not really. We can work with it. A lil Spanish cant harm right?" Jade says.

"You've grown some balls Jadey. Considering the whole way here you were-"

Jade quickly puts a hand over LeighAnne's mouth.

"We're not mentioning that one right now." Jade says.

LeighAnne chuckles a little. Your phone rings.

"Sorry. This is important. One minute."

You answer the call and leave the room. They look the lyrics.

"Yeah this wont be all that hard. It's a 4 minute song. Y/n can teach us the Spanish." Perrie says.

"Thought it wasn't doable." Jade jokes.

"Thought you were head over heels for Y/n and her 'Spanish Charm'." Perrie teases.

Jade goes bright red and swats Perrie.

"Ohh that's why we're doin this song. So Y/n can serenade you. Makes sense." LeighAnne teases.

"Shush! She'll hear you!" Jade says.

"She's on the phone." LeighAnne and Perrie say.

You walk back into the room, muttering curse words in Spanish under your breath.

"Sorry about that. Have you had chance to look over the lyrics?" You ask.

"Yeah. It's totally doable." Perrie says.

"Perfect. This is gunna be amazing." You say.

You go to grab something but trip over you untied shoelace and fall onto your ass. You stand back up very fast and dust yourself off.

The girls laugh and you just awkwardly chuckle.

"I didn't even notice that my shoelaces were untied." You say.

You tie your laces. A few hours pass. You're stood doing your part for the song. Jade is just sat watching and listening. Your voice is so soft but also so.... tough sounding. LeighAnne and Perrie stand with Jade.

"I will admit, her voice is a perfect mix of soft and tough." Perrie says.

"Good luck. Try to woo her in Spanish." LeighAnne teases.

Jade laughs. The two go back to practising their lines. As you're doing your parts, you're getting increasingly frustrated by it. You wind up walking out of the studio, angrily saying curse words in Spanish.

"Estar tan jodidamente harto de esto. Tan estúpido, quiero decir, ¿Cuál es el maldito punto? Solo haz las voces bien, eres español no es tan dificil." You say.

(Which translates to "getting so fucking sick of this. so stupid i mean what's the fucking point? just get the vocals right, you're Spanish it's not that hard")

"You okay Y/n?" Jade asks.

You look at Jade.

"Yeah it's just pissing me off a bit. I mean I'm Spanish. How hard is it to get a Spanish song right?" You ask.

"It's a hard set of vocals. But you'll get it. I have faith in you." Jade says.

You smile.

"Gracias Señorita."

She smiles. After almost two months, you're all finally filming the music video. The amount of times you've been staring at Jade. She looks hot as hell in her outfit.

 She looks hot as hell in her outfit

"Y/n get into position!!!"

"Sorry!"

You go to your spot. This scene is basically Jade, from a distance, teasing you. When it's done, you feel a certain type of way. So does Jade. You signal Jade to the girls toilets. She nods and follows. Luckily it's your break from shooting. She walks in behind you. Before you even get to breathe, she kisses you. You kiss back and pin her to the bathroom door. You lock it. You pull back.

"Do we wanna go there now? Or after shooting's all done for the day." You ask.

"After shooting's all done. We can go to your house since my house is far from here." Jade says.

You nod. You both leave the bathroom.

I'm feeling like a whole part dedicated to some well deserved smut for yall. What do you think?