Birthday surprise. Request

Today is Jade's birthday. December 26th. She turns 24 today. The girls are around at your shared house with Jade to celebrate with her. LeighAnne, Perrie, Holly, Norma (queen Norma), your sister. It's a mini party.

You're stood with Jade, with your arms around her waist.

"This is amazing baby. Thank you so much." Jade says.

"Your birthday is a special day. You deserve this." You say.

"Yeah but you already treated me yesterday." Jade says.

"And? Your birthday is special. You deserve this my love." You say.

She smiles. As the mini party continues, LeighAnne and Perrie pull you off to the side.

"What's up?" You ask.

"When are you bringing out the big surprise?" Perrie asks.

"A little later. I haven't got the text yet. When i get the text, I'm gunna run out, grab the cake and the big surprise." You say.

Your phone buzzes. You check it.

Party person:
Hey Y/n
The big surprise and the cake are ready

"Just in the nick of time. I'll be about 40 minutes. Distract her please." You say.

They nod. You run upstairs and grab your keys and wallet. You run back downstairs and grab your jacket.

"Where are you going my love?" Jade asks.

You let out a soft but deep breath.

"I have to run out and grab something really quick. I wont be long i promise." You say.

You place a kiss on her lips and run off. 40 minutes later, you're back with the cake and big surprise. You sneak into the house and sneak into a quiet room. You put down the big surprise and the cake on the sofa.

"Please be quiet little one." You whisper to the big surprise.

The surprise lays down and goes to sleep. You go back into the room.

"Guys! Can we all gather in the kitchen please! Cake time!"

Jade frowns a little and goes to LeighAnne and Perrie.

"Since when did Y/n have a cake for this?" Jade asks.

LeighAnne and Perrie tap their noses. They go into the kitchen and Jade stands by the kitchen island. Then you walk in with the cake as everyone sings Happy Birthday. She sees the cake and smiles.

Tripple tier cake. Disney. Her favourite Disney movie sitting on the top. Aladdin. The magic carpet. The lamp with the genie in it. And the Genie stood on the top.

The next tier is Lion King. Mufassa with Simba and Sarabi. Then Zazu and Rafiki. Then Scar and the three Hyenas.

Around the other side is Beauty and the Beast. Belle stood with her Yellow Gown and the Beast stood next to her. The tea cup and the kettle stood with the clock and the candle man. Then Gaston and LeFou.

And on the final tier Dumbo. There stands Dumbo with his ears wide out. Timothy Q Mouse. All the Elephants. The ring master and the Train.

Around the side, there's Bambi. There stands Bambi, Bambi's mother, Thumper, Flower and all those in between.

And at the back, the final movie incorporated into this fantastical cake, Alice In Wonderland. There's Alice, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, TweedleDee and TweedleDum, The Queen of Hearts, The White Rabbit and all those after.

All Jade can do is stare at it.

"Wow. This... wow!"

"Make a wish my love." You say.

She closes her eyes and thinks. Then she opens then and blows out the candles. The people at the house applaud and you put the cake down on the side.

"What'd you wish for?" You ask.

"Exactly what I've been wishing for for the past 5 months." She says.

"I think i might know what you're after." You say.

You go off into the room and open up the little cage. You gently grab the little animal sat in the cage and go out into the kitchen.

"Is this what you're after?" You ask.

Jade looks at you and gasps. Her eyes widen and she puts her hands over her mouth. She walks over to you and takes the puppy from your hands. The puppy looks like this.

 The puppy looks like this

"Baby. You've gone all out." Jade says.

"Well, your birthday. You deserve it." You say.

Perrie and LeighAnne stand next to you.

"That's a motherfuckin cool cake." LeighAnne says.

"I know. It's crazy." You say.

When everyone leaves, Jade stands marveled at the cake you got her. All you can do is smile.

The dog you got Jade is sat next to Jade on the floor. You walk over to her.

"This cake is.... wow. Thank you so much baby." She says.

"Anything for you my love. You're my girl and you deserve the world on a silver platter." You say.

She smiles and looks at you. You smile and look at her.

"Hi." You say.

Her smile widens.

"Hi." She says.

You place a soft kiss on her lips and the dog starts clawing at you. So you pick him up.

"Is someone hungry, little monkey?" You ask.

You and Jade grab the dog food you managed to sneak into the house a few days ago and keep hidden away from her.

Hours pass and you're both layed in bed. The dog layed curled up on the bed near the bottom.

"Everything you've done for me the past few days means the world to me. Thank you so much." Jade says.

"You're very welcome my love. I love you so much." You say.

She smiles.

"I love you too." She says.

You both lay cuddled up and fall asleep not long after. All Jade can do is dream about your future together, a smile on her face. She's happy with you by her side.

Thanks to Tilly8188 for requesting this one! Hope yall enjoyed. Byeeeeee :)