Back from tour

Jade is sat in the airport waiting for you to come back from your 5 month tour. You're a solo artist and you've just spent the last 5 months touring around the world and gaining an even bigger audience than before. All Jade can think to say, without making either of you cry, is that she's so proud of you.

While she waits, she plays on her phone. Hours pass and she hears this.

"Flight 808-115 from Sydney Australia has been slightly delayed by about an hour and a half due to rocky weather in Sydney."

Jade lets out a groan in annoyance as your final show was in Sydney. She thinks you're exceedingly brave for going out to Australia because that country is a massive death trap. What with all the spiders and human killing kangaroos. Evil motherfuckers are kangaroos.

About 2 hours pass and she finally gets and update.

"Flight 808-115 has landed and is being emptied as of right now. Apologies for any delays caused by the weather."

Jade smiles as she knows you're finally gunna be able to hug one another after five loooong months apart.

As she stands, almost anxiously, waiting for you, an influx of your fans comes rushing into the airport excited for your return and a possible chance to get photos and autographs.

Jade cant help but smile. Then they all see you. And they all get very excited. You smile and walk over to them, obviously not seeing Jade just yet. After a while of photos and autographs, they all leave and you finally see Jade. You both make eye contact. She runs into your arms. You spin her as you hug. You kiss the side of her head and she lays her head on her shoulder.

"I've missed you so much." She says.

"I've missed you too baby." You say.

You manage to get you both to the car with Jade koalad around you. You finally get home and you both cuddle on the sofa. She's happy you're home and so are you.

Hey guys! So i did my first GCSE today. Which happened to be RE and honestly, idk how to say it went. It was okay but it was bad at the same time. Hopefully, i can find enough energy over the next few months to update as often as possible. Byeeeee :)