File update B two:God's School

(Warning the following may contain facts and spoilers from the 4th episode of Gods school and it also more I think about it thing.)

The New episode of Gods school had me thinking on where it will go next currently will be a one way or the other with A the continuing of echo reading to her encounter with Narcissus but that could be in a little episode with Zeus and Danes but that just me at this time it just she just clicked with me but after that all the pieces are on the board results when they come into that places could take longer than you think with one episodes comes out almost once a month even if we do now this it's going to lead to the Trojan War by my sure if they'll be a b plot with Zeus and Danes but even I don't think it will lead to the original Clash of the Titans but an animated application of the original movie is worth the thought.

Now how a Zeus and Danes subplot would work well with her being in the bronze Tower due to the prophecy that her son will bring the end of the king of Argos her father it may start as monthly visits and by the third visited she end up going with him when one of her father's guards and when they return to Olympus Danes may have something in the middle if you know what I mean from Zeus that is.