Oval theory bord three:Miko Black box

Now before I go in on this let me tell you about the Nintenguard rules on Keeping a conspiracy board.

1: keep one on one side of the quarters but if there's another put it on the other as long as they don't face each other unless they have a thing or two in common.

2: cubicle walls are optional.

3: if your quarter has an upper or subfloor you can put a study and research area.

Now if that out of the way let's begin.

Now indeed I mention that Michael could have a black box which would explain why she can't resets but what is it really protecting?

It's protecting Mikos current memory may have been unintentional pain first thought of this Theory but this could be opened in two ways when she comes of a certain age which could be longer than we think the other if she witnessed something traumatic but what is that black box starts a week earlier than we thought long before the enemy smash incidents and what kind of trauma can be released other than tragedy.

The first trauma: the Ralphie bear incidents

Type of trauma: emotional

Mikos first traumatic experience when she was seeing if we ate at a birthday party when The Vow people popped out like a jack-in-the-box and she kicked the thing which Mason off the black boxes physical defense system which would give Miko her skills.

Second trauma the Hinobi Smash incidents.

When the reset pulse blasts Miko to the wall wall and hits herself in the back of the head it made inadvertently set off the mental defense system which is why she can't be reset.

The third one however quick results in more of a psychological one I don't know how but what I can say for now is all that Miko could could know to be a lie that will be more than enough to completely open the black box the only question remains is what or who isn't that box and more importantly is it dangerous?