7. First Day of School

It was my first day of school.  Dad and Uncle Stefan caught me up on everything.

 So after that night in 1864, dad and Uncle Stefan were turned by Katherine, Emily told my Dad that I was safe with Anna and he spent years looking for me but than gave up after not finding me and turned it off.

 Uncle Stefan became an on and off blood addict. Katherine has a doppelganger named Elena Gilbert.

 Elena has two bestfriends named Bonnie and Caroline and a brother named Jeremy. Anyways I was getting ready for school.

 Me and Dad went clothes shopping, he was complaining the whole time about how that everything showed to much skin or when we went to get me bras, the looked to slutty, but I brought them anyway. 

I was currently wearing a all white sweater with light blue jeans with turquoise converses. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw my dad and Uncle Stefan.

 "Morning," I said. 

"Hey kiddo, you ready?" Uncle Stefan asked. I nodded.

 "Bye Dad," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Bye Sweetheart have a good day," He said.

 I grabbed my bag and walked to Uncle Stefan's car. 

"Ok so what's our story?' I asked putting on my sunglasses.

 "Were are posing as niece and uncle because now and days uncles and nieces could be the same age," He answered.

 "Ok cool," I said putting my feet on the dashboard. 

We didn't really need to make up a story but we did at the same time just incase anybody asked. 

"This is your first day back into society and your already acting like your father, and get your feet off my dashboard," He said pushing my feet of the dashboard. 

I roll my eyes and look out the window while Uncle Stefan starts the car and pulls off toward school.

 We get to the parking lot of the school. I see kids everywhere, some kids are heading inside the school other are sitting around talking to each other.

Me and Uncle Stefan get out the car. I walk inside. 

While walking through the halls I can feel people staring and others I can hear whispering some  wondering who I am and others just simply commenting on my beauty or both. 

"If I hear another word about your eyes, I may get expelled," Uncle Stefan whispers into my ear.

 I giggle a little at the comment. Uncle Stefan is not as protective as my dad is but just as equal. He walks me to the front office. 

Of course I have no records because I was locked into a tomb for over a hundred years. 

Uncle Stefan compels the front desk lady to just give me my locker number and classes. 

He also compelled the lady to give me a few classes that were the same as his so I won't be completely alone the whole day.

The bell rang telling us that first period is about to start.

 My first period was history so I walked with Uncle Stefan. 

When we walked in I saw the girl who looked like Katherine which I learned her name is Elena, she nice but I barely talked to her. 

She waves to me and Uncle Stefan who sits next to her band I sit next to him. 

Next I saw the dark haired brown girl that helped me get me out of the tomb, her is name was Bonnie.