13. Who the Hell is Isobel

*⚠️⚠️Waring: Mentions of rape⚠️⚠️*

I woke up refreshed. Life was good again. I have a great boyfriend, my Uncle is no longer trying to kill his self, and my family is whole again. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped of last nights clothes. 

I finished my shower and walked into my closet and picked out a black crop to with black ripped jeans and ankle heeled boot. I curled my brow hair and walked downstairs. 

"Morning my lovely family," I said walking into the living room.

Dad was on the couch sipping his bourbon and Uncle Stefan walked out of the kitchen. 

"Good morning princess," Dad said. 

"Good morning Sofie. You need a ride to school?" Uncle Stefan asked. 

"No, I said I was going to drive Jeremy to school, so I'm taking my car," I said. 

"Ok, be safe," Uncle Stefan said. 

"I will see you guys later," I said walking toward the door. 

I exited my home and got into the car and headed to the Gilbert house. 

I arrived at the Gilbert house. I knocked on the door and Jenna answered. 

"Good morning Jenna," I said. 

"Good morning Soph," Jenna greeted. 

"Where Jeremy?" I asked walking into the kitchen. 

"He should be down soon," Jenna answered. 

"Good morning Jenna, oh Sophia I didn't know you were coming over," Elena said coming into the kitchen. 

"Yeah, Jeremy wanted me to give him a ride to school," I responded. 

"Good morning," Jeremy said coming into the kitchen. 

He saw me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"You ready?" I asked. 

He nodded and gave me a peck on the lips. 

"Ok bye guys," I said waving at the two ladies in the room. 

"Bye," They said. 

Me and Jeremy walked out of the house hand in hand. 

"Can I drive?" Jeremy asked. 

"Nope," I answered. 

"But I already have the keys, so I'm driving," Jeremy smirked holding up my car keys. 

"How'd you manage to get those?" I asked shocked. 

"That little kiss I gave you," Jeremy answered. 

I rolled my eyes and got into the car. 

We arrived to school. We walked into the cafeteria. We were helping out the founder's parade float. We sat down. Alaric started handing out papers. 

"So these are the specs for the History department. For the Founders' Day float we'll be recreating the battle of Willow Creek. Tyler has been nominated at the head of the production design," Alaric said. 

"By whom?" Tyler asked. 

"By me. I've seen you sketches and they're good," Alaric answered. 

"I'm not really into the," Before Tyler could finish Alaric interrupted. 

"Well, you just pick your team, be creative and, don't screw up," Alaric said and walked away toward Elena and my uncle. 

"Great! You want to help out on this?" Tyler asked Matt.